Looking for a good doctor

Rigsby

This has probably asked before and if so please point me to the link/s.

In looking for a good doctor in Pattaya. Have seen many and really have had not much luck with what they prescribed and even their diagnosis of my problem. One doctor (in a hospital which I won't name) was more intent on improving his English than telling me what was wrong with me.

Any help greatly appreciated. (I'm single by the way and from the UK; and so don't have a Thai lady to help).

Apichai Jirapradittha , M.D. internal medicine dept Bangkok hospital ...speaks very good English and I have always been happy with his friendly and professional attitude ...He is my first choice primary case doctor ....and he always  asks me if I want need a prescription or wants to buy myself from a outside pharmacy .For me he is well worth the 45km round trip for peace of mind ...

20 minutes ago, wpcoe said:

I think the OP needs to be a bit more specific what his problem is. I am sure that some members here (incl myself) might be able to give some proper recommendations.

BPH has quite a few capable physicians (urology, cardiology, endocrinology comes to my mind) and is not as expensive as many people make it look like

Archived