Trump breaks with Bannon, says former aide 'lost his mind'

webfact

Another nice bit (from The Guardian today):

In another extraordinary section, Wolff writes: “Trump liked to say that one of the things that made life worth living was getting your friends’ wives into bed.” To that end, the book claims, Trump would invite the friend to his office and engage in “more or less constant sexual banter”.

The book goes on to say that, with the friend’s wife on speakerphone, listening to the conversation, Trump would allegedly ask the friend: “‘Do you still like having sex with your wife? How often? You must have had a better <deleted> than your wife? Tell me about it. I have girls coming in from Los Angeles at three o’clock. We can go upstairs and have a great time.”

In a twisted way this book may actually be Trump's "get out of jail free" card.  Wolff's documented stories of Trump' complete unfitness for the job paints a pretty good case for an insanity plea.  Trump will be removed from office, or he will resign,  but instead of going to jail, he will be released into the care of his doctor's for his many mental illnesses.  He'll do his best to pardon his friends and relatives before he leaves office, or perhaps he'll leave the pardons for Pence to give out.  I truly hope this is not what the future holds in store for Trump,...he deserves jail.  

56 minutes ago, riclag said:

Thank goodness this Wolf guy said parts of this might not be true.Now once was a possible  1 billion of  book sales goes down too ????

MAGA 2020

Maga Schmaga. The true believers are in the minority and they are NOT growing. 

On 1/5/2018 at 4:51 PM, siamike said:

In a twisted way this book may actually be Trump's "get out of jail free" card.  Wolff's documented stories of Trump' complete unfitness for the job paints a pretty good case for an insanity plea.  Trump will be removed from office, or he will resign,  but instead of going to jail, he will be released into the care of his doctor's for his many mental illnesses.  He'll do his best to pardon his friends and relatives before he leaves office, or perhaps he'll leave the pardons for Pence to give out.  I truly hope this is not what the future holds in store for Trump,...he deserves jail.  

"I truly hope this is not what the future holds in store for Trump,...he deserves jail".

Siamike,Why jail?

21 hours ago, riclag said:

Thank goodness this Wolf guy said parts of this might not be true.Now once was a possible  1 billion of  book sales goes down too ????

MAGA 2020

Not because he lied but because some of the people he interviewed may have lied to him. But Bannon has not denied the truth of what Wolfe wrote. And if your prediction of the book's fate is any indication of your political savvy, MAGA 2020 is a lost cause.

Edited by ilostmypassword

That bus that Trump keeps throwing people under is looking/smelling pretty ugly on its underside.  Many more to get thrown.

I don't think Trump will plead insanity.  I think he'll fight to the bitter end.  Security guards will have to drag him out of the Oval Office while he grabs the drapes, grabs furniture, screaming like a stuck pig.

After stating, 1,000 times, "I don't recall" and/or "I take the 5th" in front of inquisitors, Trump and a few scraggly aides will be allowed to ship off to dachas in the suburbs of Moscow.  

I write with tongue in cheek, but we're in such strange times, that nothing seems too outlandish.  Who would have predicted, 16 months ago, that the US would have a president who adulates Putin above all others, and who doesn't mind getting caught in lies on a daily basis, while peeing on the Constitution.

1 hour ago, riclag said:

"I truly hope this is not what the future holds in store for Trump,...he deserves jail".

Siamike,Why jail?

Lets make this easy and avoid anything since Jan 2017 or indeed since Trump started running for President. Off the top of my head, and I know there is a LOT more.

1. Tax Evasion

2. Money Laundering

3. Grand Fraud (Trump University for one)

4. Sexual Assault

5. Statutory rape of a 13 year old girl AND a 12 year old Girl

6. His planned devious Bankruptcies when he engineered the situations to ensure the only money lost was investors and   Banks and not his own.

7. The criminal way in which he simply refused to pay thousands of contractors for work done and resources supplied (and paid for by the contractor) often resulting in the enforced bankruptcy and ruination of the contractors and their families.

8. His Hair.

Put him in jail for all of that and let treason, obstruction of justice and lying to the FBI, Congress and the Senate be added to it later. All in all there is enough to make Bernie Madhoff's sentence look like a months parole. Oh and stick another year on for every year that he has damaged the US' reputation on the international stage for the foreseeable future (lets say what?.....50 years I guess).

7 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

while peeing on the Constitution.

And whilst having two hookers pee on the bed in a luxury suite in Moscow!

I think 2018 will be the year of the Moscow vid. What will be the supporters excuses then? "what he does behind closed doors is up to him"?, "His son Donny Jr pee'd on the bed all the time at University why can't his Father have the same without any scrutiny"? Or from the evangelicals "well it says in 2 Kings 18:27 that man can eat his own dung and pee, so why can't Trumpy have it during pumpy"?

8 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

And whilst having two hookers pee on the bed in a luxury suite in Moscow!

I think 2018 will be the year of the Moscow vid. What will be the supporters excuses then? "what he does behind closed doors is up to him"?, "His son Donny Jr pee'd on the bed all the time at University why can't his Father have the same without any scrutiny"? Or from the evangelicals "well it says in 2 Kings 18:27 that man can eat his own dung and pee, so why can't Trumpy have it during pumpy"?

If I was a reporter, I'd be checking with staff at that Moscow hotel (Hyatt? Hilton? ...).

They probably lose money on Trump, what with the mattresses they have to replace - each time his entourage book rooms.  

It's funny to see the leftists are now on Bannon's defense when they literally got their ass handed to them by his work for the past 3 years.
Bannon is only one source in the book. It's not about Bannon. It's about trump and fleshing out a narrative of a scandalously unfit potus that already seemed obvious to a majority of Americans even republicans. The republicans are complicit with this dark farce because he's turned out to not really be a populist but more like a robber baron.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app