Find Yingluck and bring her to justice, PM orders

rooster59

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

Khun Prayut Chan O Cha has requested that she be brought back and be held accountable. He won't stop until she is in jail ....   and he's just the one who can make it happen.

Good job Khun Prayut.

03914ed43e0d2f9b58c056825a861119.jpeg

PM Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha

Oh yeah, he is after the family...what a pity he doesn't feel the same way about rich and famous 'hit and run' drivers, who also spent time in the UK. What has happened here is that YL made a fool out of by having people in his own rank and file help her to escape...that is, if he didn't give the orders himself. The latter case would mean what he says now is just a load of hot air or he's changed his with vengeance stuck in his throat.

The most supervised person in Thailand leaves the country without any problems. Many believe the junta had their hands in the game to make her escape possible. It was the most convenient solution for the generals, preventing them from arresting and jailing her, which would undoubtedly have led to violent protests. And now they want to open the Pandora's Box again? BS. This is first-class fiction and even though a pathetic attempt to avoid loss of face. 

Edited by Lupatria

4 hours ago, dinsdale said:

How about find Boss and bring him to justice. After all he did kill someone. Oh! I forgot. He's protected. 

Disgraceful- 13 posts before he was mentioned. Standards gentlemen, standards! :passifier:

53 minutes ago, FitnessHealthTravel said:

I get more laughs from reading about this Country daily than any comedy I have ever seen. It’s freakin hilarious! 

Watch out for shunting that head-set, FHT, or you'll not be using your helmet for a while . . . ouch! I did it once and was off-hire for a month.

Edited by Ossy
omisson

57 minutes ago, jcb2001 said:

So interpol doesn't want to do its job.  I guess they only expect Thailand to comply with finding international criminals hiding in the kingdom.  Sooner or later, interpol will find Thailand has no interest in extraditing wanted criminals back to Europe.  

Given that according to you they don't want to do their job, why would they expect Thailand to comply with finding international criminals hiding in the kingdom?

13 minutes ago, Lupatria said:

The most supervised person in Thailand leaves the country without any problems. Many believe the junta had their hands in the game to make her escape possible. It was the most convenient solution for the generals, preventing them from arresting and jailing her, which would undoubtedly have led to violent protests. And now they want to open the Pandora's Box again? BS. This is first-class fiction and even though a pathetic attempt to avoid loss of face. 

An attempt to avoid loss of votes, as well; anything to try to big-up his sinking image . . . hopefully, come November, his TITANIC

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

It is what it is. Your post is borderline with being reported.

You support whoever & I support Thailand and the way it's being governed. Did I say it will happen ??

Fine Steven buddy, but will you support Thailand even when the dinos currently in power are history and an elected government is in charge and hopefully has restored the previous constitution or will you then move away from Thailand?

Because that's what you've urged posters critical of the power grabbing junta for the last 3+ years so it only stands to reason that you will do as you've urged others to do when the tables have turned (as they surely will). So what's your answer Steven?

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

rubbish ....  she is a convicted criminal who did a runner just like the brother .... seems it runs in the family.   :shock1:

Convicted by who?

Convicted by the same people who unlawfully kicked out an free elected government.

That says all

28 minutes ago, Becker said:

Fine Steven buddy, but will you support Thailand even when the dinos currently in power are history and an elected government is in charge and hopefully has restored the previous constitution or will you then move away from Thailand?

Because that's what you've urged posters critical of the power grabbing junta for the last 3+ years so it only stands to reason that you will do as you've urged others to do when the tables have turned (as they surely will). So what's your answer Steven?

I support a government that provides peace and stability as well as economic development. As I have mentioned one hundred times and has been proven over & over democracy doesn't work in Thailand.   Democracy is not something that has to be ... it's not a must have ...  I recently read an article from the Australian newspaper where it was commenting on how democracy had failed us ( the australian people )  it may have been regarding the mess with MP's having dual citizenship,  I just forget ... but my point being that how has democracy helped the average joe  ???  ok, so he can vote !! big deal ...  just vote some arse hole in who won't create jobs, help the poor, does nothing about high cost of living and many other things.

As I said,  I support peace and stability, and Thailand has that as it stands which without someone wheeling the stick fighting starts and it goes back to the problems as before.

Breaking News: 

Top astrologer proclaims “You’ll listen to me, next time!”

Remember that top astrologer – the one who forecast many road deaths this NY? He’s now forecast that, whilst the YingLuck London pleasure trip is a handy distraction from that big nuisance, Boss’s disappearance, Prayut will craftily use both these distractions as he smooths his way quietly into the PM’s chair, by the back door, of all routes . . . ‘and you didn’t see that coming, did you?’, he smirked.

P1 for PM.jpg

14 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I support a government that provides peace and stability as well as economic development. As I have mentioned one hundred times and has been proven over & over democracy doesn't work in Thailand.   Democracy is not something that has to be ... it's not a must have ...  I recently read an article from the Australian newspaper where it was commenting on how democracy had failed us ( the australian people )  it may have been regarding the mess with MP's having dual citizenship,  I just forget ... but my point being that how has democracy helped the average joe  ???  ok, so he can vote !! big deal ...  just vote some arse hole in who won't create jobs, help the poor, does nothing about high cost of living and many other things.

As I said,  I support peace and stability, and Thailand has that as it stands which without someone wheeling the stick fighting starts and it goes back to the problems as before.

Oh yeah and if you click 'like' on the wrong photo u get 15 years,nice but then  I  better stick with democracy even it doesn't work 100%

Edited by mrmicbkktxl

5 hours ago, Phaser said:

Let's be completely honest - there was NO WAY that Yingluck could magically leave the country right before the court decision without the quiet agreement of you know who. No Thai I have spoken to believes she 'escaped' and by the way, it was a totally Thai perfect solution....Yingluck goes to jail she is a Martyr ....she 'escapes' she is a wanted criminal. So she 'escapes'...she is with her brother and family but out of Thailand and a criminal. Good for the Thai military imposed government and good for her...she ain't com'in back brother...

This is my though exactly and I think there was pressure put on her to leave with repercussions to her remaining family members if she didn't. She would have become Thailand's Aung San suu Kyi if she was put in Jail.

20 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Good comment Steven100 - and I never thought I'd say that - but it's such a shame that your Khun hero is such a cretin. Democracy in Thailand is almost too much of a pipe dream, it seems. Now, here's a challenge for you: why don't you divert a bit of your keyboard energy into finding a replacement for Khun . . . someone that everyone can believe in . . . even YOU! Find someone decent, honest, loyal and passionate for working for his fellow Thai and you'll suddenly find the whole debating field has changed. And he wouldn't even need the guns . . . they could be Ebayed . . . along with the Generals.

Edited by Ossy
clarity

7 hours ago, rooster59 said:

The government has instructed police to track down and arrest fugitive

hahahahah, how you want to do that??? Kidnap her? Try it and you would be jailed immediately.

What a stupid request by a STATESMAN wanna be!

5 hours ago, jayboy said:

It seems that Yingluck is definitely in the UK.The Thai authorities will have been advised of this by the UK authorities months ago.There is no chance of extradition and the Thai authorities are perfectly well aware of this.It is also highly probable they do not want the return of Yingluck to Thailand.

With the exception of the last point (which is an opinion) all the other points above are irrefutable facts.

With this context it is clear (and taking into account the comments of the Government spokesman, the Deputy National Police Chief and the Foreign MInistry spokesman) the whole Thai establishment are taking the approved party line - presumably dictated by the Junta - namely that the pursuit of Yingluck is work in progress - and yet this is completely inconsistent with the known facts.

So we are dealing with a pack of liars.

Still for comic relief and connoisseurs of the absurdities of Thai bureaucracy one has to treasure the following comment in the stable door/fleeing horse department.

"The Thai Interpol later asked their UAE counterparts about details of Yingluck’s flight to the UK but had still not received a reply"

We do not comment on whether an individual is in the UK or not. Border Force will consider any applications for entry in line with the Immigration Rules,” the embassy responded when asked to comment on the matter.

seems your first paragraph is wrong ! ! !

Steven buddy, you didn't answer the question everyone is dying to know the answer to:

When this is junta is history and an elected government is installed (probably Shin backed) will you move away from Thailand?

You may be right in what you say, but please read my copy and paste below.

surely if the people are paying their wages this must be a requirement.

Scrutiny comes from the Latin scrutari, which means “to search,” but which originally meant, “to sort trash.”

23 minutes ago, cookieqw said:

We do not comment on whether an individual is in the UK or not. Border Force will consider any applications for entry in line with the Immigration Rules,” the embassy responded when asked to comment on the matter.

seems your first paragraph is wrong ! ! !

Er, why? The Embassy's comments are entirely consistent with what I said.

First of all, there is simply no possibility she would have escaped without the blessing of the little man. Just would not have happened. He needed her to go away. Now that there is alot of heat over this, he is doing what charlatans do, they deflect, they lie, they obfuscate. He is as much of a deceiver as Trump is. They have much in common, except the little guy is probably smarter, which is not saying much. 

And if you are really serious, which we all know you are not, offer a real reward, like 100 million baht for her capture. Hire some bounty hunters to go after her.

Lastly, there is not a law enforcement agency in the world that will cooperate in this facade. 

8 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

There is zero chance anyone would extradite Yingluck to Thailand to face "justice" by a military Junta. Zero. Do you not understand this? Is not the lesson of Thaksin clear enough?

The only way that Yingluck will return to Thailand is if she chooses to do so. Period.

Please stop this blustering nonsense, you are making my belly hurt...

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I do not want to get into trouble by hitting. "like".

8 hours ago, steven100 said:

Khun Prayut Chan O Cha has requested that she be brought back and be held accountable. He won't stop until she is in jail ....   and he's just the one who can make it happen.

Good job Khun Prayut.

03914ed43e0d2f9b58c056825a861119.jpeg

PM Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha

A good job is usually one that has been achieved,not a wishlist.