Master Degree For Work Permit?

Can you get a teachers liscence and work permit approved by having only a Masters Degree (Master of Education in TESOL) without having a Bachelor Degree?

I am looking into a course offered by a top Australian University, which lets you enter dirrectly into the Masters course without the need for a BA. However, if you do not have enough work experience, you need to do a Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma first which does not take long.

I am going to do this to gain further knowledge in the TESOL/ TEFL field and to also qualify for a work permit when I return to Thailand after afew years of living back in OZ.

My main question is:

Will I need to also produce a BA to get a work permit, or will the Masters in Education (TESOL) be enough?

Thanks for your feedback.

5 posts have been deleted, discussing illegal activities.

aussiestyle, if you got a real MA without a BA, it's highly unusual, but probably not extra extraordinary. My guess is that they'd be impressed with the MA (and one or two diplomas en route) that they'd overlook it.

You can get a Ph.D. without a master's. Some countries don't require a BA to get a medical doctorate. In both law and divinity, the post-graduate degree used to be a bachelor's! Some countries issue Ph.D. in Medicine, others Doctor of Medicine. Saying this charitably, I hope: it's doubtful that the typical Thai authorities are overly familiar with earned degrees outside of Thailand.