Check if listed as director

Hi - Is it possible to check if I am listed as a director on any company Thailand just by using my name to search with? I set up a company with my ex-wife in 2005/6 which never traded - the plan was to buy a house through the company, but we didn't do this in the end. I left Thailand in 2006, but just want to check that the company was closed down. I can't remember the name of the company and have no paperwork, hence wanting to see if it's possible to check my involvement from my name. I've searched the database on the DBD website and can't find anything and I've also called them, but they don't understand. I've contacted several lawyers who all say they need the company name to do the search. I just want to make sure no debts are being racked up through annual fees, etc.. I'm not in touch with my ex-wife anymore.

Thanks,

If it were me, I would rather not know,  since if you actually opened up a company in 2005 / 6 then you would be liable for any unpaid taxes since then

An since it cost anywhere between 20,000 to 50,000 THB to legally close a company,  I think you would remember 

The let sleeping dogs lie expression comes to mind 

Edited by Langsuan Man

4 hours ago, Langsuan Man said:

If it were me, I would rather not know,  since if you actually opened up a company in 2005 / 6 then you would be liable for any unpaid taxes since then

An since it cost anywhere between 20,000 to 50,000 THB to legally close a company,  I think you would remember 

The let sleeping dogs lie expression comes to mind 

I couldn't agree more.....

Not possible.

The way it works is you provide the company name, and from that you get the company ID number. Using that number you then get the affidavit for the company and it lists who the director is.

There is no way to search by director's name for any companies of which they are directors.