30 day visa done but TM30 enforced

Hi all thanks to the info from the guys on here.

Visa exempt extension done for 30 days though they did mention if we had our marriage certificate (which is not here with us)we could have had 60 days never read about that anywhere.

They did sent all foreigners upstairs   and enforce the TM30 with fines .Heard bit about it but never seen anything happen over the years.

This was at samut prakan bit of a slow process .

Cheers all

From Police order 138/2557

2.24 In the case of visiting a spouse or children who are of Thai nationality:
Each permission shall be granted for no more than 60 days.

1. Application form.
2. Copy of applicant’s passport.
3. Copy of household registration certificate.
4. Copy of national ID card of the person having Thai nationality.
5. Copy of a marriage certificate or copy of a birth certificate.

8 minutes ago, Monaro1971 said:

We actually live in  Oz we are back for a holiday .

If somebody had access to it back in Oz they could scan it and send it to you by email. Immigration probably would not ask for the original.

Yes joe probably could but last date was the 15th i did not check if i had known would have done this but as i understood i could only get the 30 days as what i came with.

This site has opend my eyes even though have been coming here since the 80s ...

Learnt alot from you guys here so not so daunting mostly here less than 30 days so never been an issue .

Joe, so I am here on a 60 day tourist visa, I am actually staying a total of 101 days, I knew about the 30 day extension so I have booked a trip to KL to get a fresh 30 days when I return.... I will still need to extend that 30 days regardless... By the sounds of it, if I am hearing you correctly I could extended my TV for 60 days and skipped the trip to KL??? This is a real game changer for me and my wife... Please confirm that I could get a total of 120 days on a single entry TV with a 1900B 60 day extension, Thanks!!!

35 minutes ago, Pilot3Boz said:

Joe, so I am here on a 60 day tourist visa, I am actually staying a total of 101 days, I knew about the 30 day extension so I have booked a trip to KL to get a fresh 30 days when I return.... I will still need to extend that 30 days regardless... By the sounds of it, if I am hearing you correctly I could extended my TV for 60 days and skipped the trip to KL??? This is a real game changer for me and my wife... Please confirm that I could get a total of 120 days on a single entry TV with a 1900B 60 day extension, Thanks!!!

If you are married to a Thai you can extend your 60 day entry for 60 days at immigration.