Thai man claims wild monkey stole cell phone then had video call with him

snoop1130

Thai man claims wild monkey stole cell phone then had video call with him

By Coconuts Bangkok

dfgdg.JPG

Photos: Mongkol Wisulokanon/ Facebook

According to two Thai friends, a naughty wild monkey that roams free on Chonburi’s Sam Muk Hill stole their phone, then sent a wave and answered their video call on Facebook Messenger on Friday.

In the most unbelievable encounter with the monkeys that overrun the area, Mongkol Wisulokanon, 25, alleged that he was snapping some pictures with his friend “Met” before they were ambushed by a monkey thief gang — about five monkeys came to their motorbike and stole items from the bike’s front basket, including Met’s mobile phone.

The two men tried to chase after the monkeys but they couldn’t catch them.

Full Story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/thai-man-claims-wild-monkey-stole-cell-phone-video-call/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2018-1-15

24 minutes ago, shady86 said:

My wife's durian was taken at the same place 2 years ago so we were lucky!

I kid you not; years ago a monkey ripped my 7-Eleven bag and ran away with a sandwich, just outside the shop in Petchaburi. Those monkeys get fed by the locals, but seems that this one wanted to try some 'falang food' for once... :smile:

Edited by StayinThailand2much

I kid you not; years ago a monkey ripped my 7-Eleven bag and ran away with a sandwich, just outside the shop in Petchaburi. Those monkeys get fed by the locals, but seems that this one wanted to try some 'falang food' for once... [emoji2]
Yup, my durian pack worth about 300baht taken in seconds and finished within minutes. I could only watch, laugh and cry at the same time.

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

...about five monkeys came to their motorbike and stole items from the bike’s front basket, including Met’s mobile phone.

“Then it hung up and sent a wave at us on Facebook. Those bastard monkeys!”

To add insult to injury, it cleaned out my Bitcoin wallet. 

7 hours ago, gunderhill said:

Another animal the stupid Thais  feed, it  will only bring them problems  later, dogs, pigeons, monkeys, saving up major  health issues  for the future, well done morons!

Any reason to be so gratuitously offensive to Thai people?