Cheapest way to post Noodles from Thailand to other country?

Neole

44 minutes ago, BEVUP said:

I'm not sure of where you are or your intentions but they are a fresh noodle & would only last 2 days max

PS : This is from the wife (in Thailand at the moment )

You can buy flat rice noodle in almost any country surely? Find a Thai expat community.

They come in packets which can be kept for a couple of years. The intention is just to cook and eat. I had bought packs on my last trip but they are over. The next trip is in April. They are not available in Kiev where I am now.

cheapest post is surface but it can take 4-6 weeks

there is also SAL - small packet , part is by Air , then surface , it could be 2-4 weeks

just  go to Thai Post website and check ,  

Customs in your country might want to open them........so then they would probably not be any good to eat !

Thai Post will / may ask if there are any liquids in the parcel.

Most noodles, as you know, have a small sachet containing a sauce in liquid form.

If you say noodles the post office may ask you to open the parcel before accepting it.

Liquids are not allowed to be sent by Thai Post as far as I know.

The last time I sent any form of liquid back to the UK I had to use a courier service.

Added text - Some packs of noodles have the seasoning in powdered form, not sure which ones though.

Edited by Speedo1968
Left out option

2 hours ago, Speedo1968 said:

Thai Post will / may ask if there are any liquids in the parcel.

Most noodles, as you know, have a small sachet containing a sauce in liquid form.

If you say noodles the post office may ask you to open the parcel before accepting it.

Liquids are not allowed to be sent by Thai Post as far as I know.

The last time I sent any form of liquid back to the UK I had to use a courier service.

Added text - Some packs of noodles have the seasoning in powdered form, not sure which ones though.

As far as i understood him he wants to send plain dry noodles, not mama

Here is how to make the fermented kind - very labor intensive.  I would think making the non-fermented fresh type would be relatively easy.  Maybe just make and steam the dough as in the final steps, then just extrude and cook the noodles.

https://thaifoodmaster.com/thai_food_recipes/thai_noodle_recipes/1092#.Wl-MMHlOmHs