Quick question on when to do a non-o marriage extension

I just spent the last 30 minutes googling this and didn’t find an answer. So hopefully it is not an issue.

I need to do my annual non-o extension based on marriage. It is my 3rd one so I know what is needed and have the money and so on. I also know that at most places you need to do it in the last 30 days. But is there a final application date before the permitted date or can I do it any time in the final 30 days?

My permitted stay is until the 11th February, can I do it any time before that date? I just ask because I know some things have to be applied for a week or more before a cutoff date or 15 days before, etc and I might be cutting it close.

I live in Bangkok and will be going to CW to do it. Hopefully around 31st January but maybe a few days later. I hope that date is good.

Thanks in advance and apologies for what now seems a longer question. (Hopefully a short answer!)

1 hour ago, jrward42 said:

My permitted stay is until the 11th February, can I do it any time before that date? I just ask because I know some things have to be applied for a week or more before a cutoff date or 15 days before, etc and I might be cutting it close.

Not for marriage extensions.

Your within 30 days of your current permission to stay, so can apply anytime between now and 11th Feb.

Always better to do it earlier than later, just in case!

1 hour ago, jrward42 said:

My permitted stay is until the 11th February, can I do it any time before that date?

You can do it any day on or before the 11th. 

Do do it as early as you can. Day 1 of the next extension will be the 12th regardless of when you apply.

Thanks for the replies, they were as I hoped. I am pretty sure I can do it on the 31st, so that should be time to allow for any weird new regulation. Last time the photos of the Mrs and myself in front of our condo were rejected as they were selfies. Hopefully, this time will be easy.

Thanks all.