Thai sex industry now worth 260 billion baht, say Thai media

webfact

10 hours ago, Thongkorn said:

I live in Samut Prakan , An Industrial area , I speak Thai, , you're the one that's delude, just a  sex predator, who has convinced yourself that they like it, get help

The girls help me thanks.  Sexual predator. 555. I pay for the girls services and they go willingly, and repeatedly because of the good, polite and generous treatment they receive and the fun they have. You know nothing about The Thai entrrtainment business, Thai history or Thai culture. Get some experience before you preach your self righteousness and propaganda. Wherever  you live you live in an unreal bubble. Wherever you live you have a hidden agenda. I suggest you go back to where you come from. If you do speak Thai and come down from your lofty heights to a go go bar or G Club you will hear the girls talking in a manner that indicates most strongly they are in control, they are  choosing the guys they want and on the terms they want. They are sexually active as are western women but they get paid well because they are better at it. You dont object to prostitution you object to sex and sexual freedom. Hypocrisy is  international and instantly recognisable in your posts. Go back to where you came from and take your ignorance and hate with you where you can hide behind the religious gowns of whatever religious cult that is paying you. I bet you pay your female staff starvation wages but receive a western salary your self. 

Edited by The manic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/17/2018 at 6:43 PM, Orton Rd said:

The sex trade will always have it's fans and defenders, mostly from those with a vested interest, or the customers. The customers of course are mostly pathetic unattractive sorts who have no choice but to pay for sex, then often justify it by claiming they are doing the girls a favour by helping to support them and their families. More likely they are supporting a pimp and her drug habit.

I see a huge market of robots. The advantage of them, you can turn them of, almost 0 maintenance and they want if you want. Having sex it is just too complicated. Even in a marriage it is sex trade, yo stay together with your partner cause he give your guarantees, or you have a lot of money for future live. Love? lol, you stay with you girl at the moment together because there is nothing better around at the moment.....      

• Thanks 1

On 1/16/2018 at 5:53 PM, Thechook said:

Never contributed to the industry, I'm married.

come off it mate , pull the other one , your honestly saying you have been to thailand or living here and you have never paid for sex ??? there is always one that denies the undeniable 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 6:43 PM, Orton Rd said:

The sex trade will always have it's fans and defenders, mostly from those with a vested interest, or the customers. The customers of course are mostly pathetic unattractive sorts who have no choice but to pay for sex, then often justify it by claiming they are doing the girls a favour by helping to support them and their families. More likely they are supporting a pimp and her drug habit.

You just prove you know very little about it with that sort of claim. You are only supported by those that hold your conviction, and those that know the reality scorn such opinions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, hottrader77 said:

come off it mate , pull the other one , your honestly saying you have been to thailand or living here and you have never paid for sex ??? there is always one that denies the undeniable 

Yep never paid for it.  Not every gets so down and out that they have to turn to prostitutes

On 1/17/2018 at 7:43 PM, Orton Rd said:

Like many married men there are some single men that pay for sex that are pathetic.  In my experience most of the men I socialize with in Thailand  have never paid for sex in their lives until they have moved to Thailand.  Most bar girls if they like you will spend some time with you and after a few drinks (yes you pay) will ask if you would like to "bar fine them".  That means you will mostly pay the bar a fee for you to take them away and they will spend the night with you for a payment to be agreed upon (not like short time Western Girls). They will be your lover for the night or longer and mostly they are good at it.  If both are happy and there is no victim all is well.  If they are happy with the payment and enjoy the experience (important) and you are happy with the product they will be available all over again and soon.  often these events lead into long term relationships (sometimes?)  Yes as long as the money is available...so whats new in Western Society .  If there is no victim what's the problem.  Most of the girls are lovely, a few not so good...yes a bit like Western Society.  Hey what's wrong with this, pathetic or just part of life???

Edited by David Walden
  • Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, David Walden said:

If both are happy and there is no victim all is well.

One of the dictionary meanings of Victim is "a person who is tricked or duped".

As in, tricked into believing hookers like you, enjoy the experience and are happy.

Edited by Peterw42
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

As in, tricked into believing hookers like you, enjoy the experience and are happy.

Most bar girls are there by choice as is the way in all aspects of life.  You should take good advice I received in my young days  "if you can't beat'em join 'em."   After you will feel much better.  I hope so???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Or tricked into believing the brainwashing and propaganda they carry around with them like a monkey on their back. It's sad.

1 hour ago, David Walden said:

Like many married men there are some single men that pay for sex that are pathetic.  In my experience most of the men I socialize with in Thailand  have never paid for sex in their lives until they have moved to Thailand.  Most bar girls if they like you will spend some time with you and after a few drinks (yes you pay) will ask if you would like to "bar fine them".  That means you will mostly pay the bar a fee for you to take them away and they will spend the night with you for a payment to be agreed upon (not like short time Western Girls). They will be your lover for the night or longer and mostly they are good at it.  If both are happy and there is no victim all is well.  If they are happy with the payment and enjoy the experience (important) and you are happy with the product they will be available all over again and soon.  often these events lead into long term relationships (sometimes?)  Yes as long as the money is available...so whats new in Western Society .  If there is no victim what's the problem.  Most of the girls are lovely, a few not so good...yes a bit like Western Society.  Hey what's wrong with this, pathetic or just part of life???

Allthough what you say is reasonable the people you are addressing are falze moralists acting on articles of faith either ideological or religious. They are not rational. Reality threaten them. If its any consolation to to you they have small ugly minds and live in mental pain and delusion. They are the original bullies and hate filled puritans who lead plodding lives of dull mediocrity. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, David Walden said:

It all elementary...the rule in life is if you are nice to a person (a bar girl) it will most likely they will be nice back.  There are some people who are an exception to this rule, the puritans who contribute to this site are the most likely failures

in (Thailand) the bgirls and everyone else are always nice, until you have money in your pockets ... 

Off topic trolling posts using oversize bold font have been removed as well as the replies.  

Forum Netiquette

1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes or colors. It can be difficult to read.

Edited by metisdead
  • Like 2

On 1/22/2018 at 8:38 PM, The manic said:

Allthough what you say is reasonable the people you are addressing are falze moralists acting on articles of faith either ideological or religious. They are not rational. Reality threaten them. If its any consolation to to you they have small ugly minds and live in mental pain and delusion. They are the original bullies and hate filled puritans who lead plodding lives of dull mediocrity. 

ha ha what a load of bull , your the kind that sits in the corner bible bashing i bet on the quiet your at it with the so called prostitutes every night giving out your moral judgements but on the quiet having sexual fantasies and then you try it out with the girls also bet your ugly , fat and bald ha ha  

On 16/01/2018 at 9:45 AM, ExpatOilWorker said:

They go from billion to million and then back to billion again in the article. 

It is certainly worth more than what the industry generate in income annually. From the title I thought they were doing a IPO of love.

I can't see the word million in this TV English article! Perhaps in the Thai version?

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Do you even know what a brothel is? I wish people would stop using erroneous terms to try and support their view point.

I think he was revering to a few who left, just to work in restaurants ... their families 

had no idea what is their real job.... Hairdresser is also a variant of working in restaurants.  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2018 at 5:34 PM, blubb said:

but you said it was love .....

Ahhh yes ...My dictionary tells my that the 1st meaning of the word "LOVE" is a strong or passionate affection for another person.  I suggest that money is a great incentive to achieve this outcome, everywhere.  The best things in life are "FREE" but you can pay for them if you like...that's life and TIT.  So what's different?

Edited by David Walden
  • Like 1