SURVEY: Should marijuana be legalized in Thailand?

Scott

SURVEY: Should marijuana be legalized in Thailand?  

299 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:15 AM, RichardColeman said:

Until Thais can learn to drive responsibly with Alcohol still on sale, then its a no from me. I might give medical cases a vote but only if they were banned from driving - bans that most Thais seem to ignore anyway. 

A big fatty and they would slow their crazy asses down

On 1/27/2018 at 7:17 AM, juice777 said:

20 years ago we didn't have skunk weed now we do and that is apparently so much stronger then normal weed.

"Skunk" is just a smell created by certain terpenes. It's been around forever.

My pothead friends from college have generally done well for themselves-- lawyers, surgeons, executives, entrepreneurs. Many continue daily use in one form or another (not the surgeon).  Happy families, too. If they need to stop for some reason, they just stop. No addiction, no withdrawal, no detox. By contrast, every comparably regular drinker I've known staggered down a sad road, denied the problem, refused help, then imploded. Not all of them recovered. Shattered lives, ruined health, failed careers. I would trade Thailand's expat alcoholics for stoners (sai kaew in Thai) any day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Puwa said:

My pothead friends from college have generally done well for themselves-- lawyers, surgeons, executives, entrepreneurs. Many continue daily use in one form or another (not the surgeon).  Happy families, too. If they need to stop for some reason, they just stop. No addiction, no withdrawal, no detox. By contrast, every comparably regular drinker I've known staggered down a sad road, denied the problem, refused help, then imploded. Not all of them recovered. Shattered lives, ruined health, failed careers. I would trade Thailand's expat alcoholics for stoners (sai kaew in Thai) any day.

Oh Please stop telling the truth about Pot

You won't get any Brownie points for that,  you know :licklips:,  :giggle:

Edited by stanleycoin
  • Like 1

Whatever. I know and trust her. Can't see  her making it up and there are plenty of claims that Thai stick was opiated  or dipped in heroin on drug websites.  Also explains why Thai weed is usually so lousy, but Thai stick was so great. If it was just amazing weed, where is it nowadays?

• Haha 1

On 7/2/2018 at 6:36 AM, PBarnfeather said:

Yes, absolutely. It will increase the hiway death-toll and help control the population growth of people who use drugs.

Depends how you look at it.if I'm Out of my nut on the sofa you'll not get me going anywhere for love or money and I'll probably not be able to find my keys anyway.sorry but you seem to be trapped in a narrow minded world....do yourself a favour and never try it because you'll need treatment after a few puffs.theres been millions of people been locked up,families broken up lives destroyed because of people who think like you.what a sad life you must have....just your wording tells what sort of person you are......people who use drugs...when the subject is cannabis not heroin or cocaine or alcohol but in fact you get the gold cup for idiot of the year with your comment.

• Like 1

According to a recent report from the Nevada Department of Public Safety, deaths from traffic accidents in Nevada have dropped by over 10 percent in the first year that marijuana was legalized in the state for recreational use. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, teacherofwoe said:

According to a recent report from the Nevada Department of Public Safety, deaths from traffic accidents in Nevada have dropped by over 10 percent in the first year that marijuana was legalized in the state for recreational use. 

You can always spot someone on pot driving a car,

its doing 15 mph all the way home !!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

• Thanks 1