Opening Today....

Greenside

There are some really thick folks on this forum. If you had been in Chiangmai any length of you you would know of this group from past postings. They are a group of people that share the love of photography, and this is the 10th anniversary of their founding. Clear enough for you?

Just now, Maejo Man said:

There are some really thick folks on this forum. If you had been in Chiangmai any length of you you would know of this group from past postings. They are a group of people that share the love of photography, and this is the 10th anniversary of their founding. Clear enough for you?

Maybe, but I am just visiting and asked nicely what it is.

But, thank you and others for the your welcoming attitudes.

I certainly won't be attending. 

Geez.......

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Why is there a photo of Tibet in the ad ?

I strongly suspect that a member of the group,went to Tibet

and took the photos,I dont think the group is restricted to

photos exclusively of Chiang Mai.

regards worgeordie

36 minutes ago, Maejo Man said:

Calling people thick with grammar like that?

OMG what fool put you in charge of adversiting!

Yew blew it dude! I would delay putting out the folding chairs lol

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

Why is there a photo of Tibet in the ad ?

Excellent question.  Normally photographers are only allowed to take photos in their home country but the Chinese offer a very limited number of special permits allowing a selected few visitors to take 27 photos each with 25,552 restrictions on what they can not photograph.  Without such a permit you can not take a camera into China.