Best mail / package delivery TO Hua Hin FROM the US?

woodenjake

Hello .. Going to be in a downtown Hua Hin hotel for 3 weeks and will need a small package (under 8 pounds) delivered to the hotel from our US Global Mail delivery service. The hotel already gave us their mailing address to use but wondering if FedEx delivers there ( hotel didn't answer that part of my email) or at least to a nearby service center? Saw conflicting info on FedEx Hua Hin.. is there a faster, more reliable way? Cost isn't as much a factor as reliability and speed but looking for any experiences and info as we will be staying in rhe area long-term so guess will need a mailbox at the post office? Thanks!

DHL have a office in Hua Hin at Bluport so I guess they deliver here, never seen any Fedex vans in Hua Hin,  what normally happens if a company does not deliver to areas they pass it onto Thailand Post in BKK who will deliver it to the address, your package should have a tracking number so will be easy enough for you to track

FedEx delivers to HH (I've received).  But be sure to leave the contact phone number of receiver when sending.
Will be an area for it on sending form -- In this case will be your hotel reception #.

The driver often calls and asks directions/confirmation someone there.