January 20, 20188 yr Thai businessman arrested for rhino horn smuggling A 42-year-old Thai businessman has been arrested at the immigration checkpoint in Nakhon Phanom province for alleged smuggling of rhino horns worth about 33.48 million baht. The arrest of Mr Boonchai, alias Chai Back, came after month long investigation that he was the real financier of a rhino horn smuggling network, Royal Thai Police deputy commissioner Pol Gen Chalermkiat Srivorakan told a press conference today (Jan 20). Investigation jointly conducted by Suvarnabhumi international airport police and Immigration Bureau showed Mr Boonchai had connection with three persons who were arrested for the cache of 14 rhino horns weighing 11.6 kilogrammes worth 33.48 million baht they tried to deliver to customer in Bang Phli district of Samut Prakan on Dec 12 last year. Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/thai-businessman-arrested-rhino-horn-smuggling/ -- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-01-20
January 20, 20188 yr As a punishment if found guilty, I suggest the removal of his own proboscis. With a dull machete.
January 20, 20188 yr I believe rhino horn is a aphrodisiac...so maybe it was all for his personal use.Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect
January 20, 20188 yr 1 hour ago, theguyfromanotherforum said: I swear I read rhino porn. You're just horny.
January 20, 20188 yr 2 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said: I swear I read rhino porn. users of it figure if they have the horn they don't need the porn ( to get it up)
January 20, 20188 yr Businessman? BBC is a little more blunt. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-42758184
January 21, 20188 yr Business man? I thought he was reported by the BBC &CNN as Elephant Tusks smuggler too .I wonder what other "snuff" he is doing business in???
January 21, 20188 yr From my understanding, The Police did not gather the evidence but the anti trafficking org gathered enough evidence which overwhelmed those who couldn't and there was no escape or avoidance but to charge Bach or back? he sounds famous anyway if not h ?
January 21, 20188 yr 13 hours ago, Dmaxdan said: I believe rhino horn is a aphrodisiac...so maybe it was all for his personal use. Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect B33 millions worth of Rhino for self use: )).....if it worked, he'd be pole vaulting for years!!
Create an account or sign in to comment