Last note from murdered Italian to Thai wife: "You said it was love. But you just wanted my money"

webfact

10 hours ago, sklmeeera said:

It should be noted that most farang men judging by their appearance and manner are unlikely to find any woman in the west so its all the more obvious that the Thai women are just after their money .

Sorry, thats Ballcocks.

Edited by Acemaker

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page 15, sigh...

Any relationship, business or personal, is entered into for mutual benefit. In a personal relationship, the complexity is immeasurable. However, for the sake of simplicity, let's talk about two general types: one for emotional benefits (love, respect, connection, family, etc.), and the other being not the first. Either relationship is entirely valid. As long as both parties understand the foundation of that relationship and are happy with it.

I fully understand the guys here who are looking for a woman they can love and grow with. And I fully understand those who are looking for a woman who simply provides "service". What will make any of those relationships work is honesty, mutual understanding, and well managed expectations.

Personally, I have had the loving family experience, and that is all behind me now. At this point in my life, I am more interested in a girl who satisfies more "physical" comforts and brings the least complications. The benefit I offer in return is financial. Call it cold and heartless if you wish, but it is nothing of the sort. I am always honest and clear about it, and the relationships work out fine, for the time that they do. I never expect a life-long commitment, and I am always prepared for the end.

People will call the girls I get involved with "gold diggers", but that is a poor description. These are practical girls who see the opportunity to better their lot in life and are grateful to do so with no pretense or ill feelings. The smart girls are happy that they have no need to pretend to love me, and that I show them the respect they deserve.

The interesting thing is that in almost every case, feelings do begin to develop over time, and in some ways complicate the arrangement. But honest communication keeps an even keel.

Everyone is different, living at a given stage of life, and in a context brought about by their history. No two relationships are the same, and judging any of them is hubris.  Be honest to yourself. Understand your needs and hers. Make sure you are on the same page. Enjoy the time.

9 hours ago, Lupatria said:

Instead of blaming the age gap you may as well blame the wishful thinking of an aging fool. However, R.I.P. Frenchman.

Hmm, youre so kind, you should be ashamed of yourself for saying that after what happened to the poor Guy !

18 hours ago, thedemon said:

So this couple have been arrested and they have fled west. Right.

Fled West the Chinese serial killer?

On the same subject, the French guy looks to have mastered the same nonchalant gaze that Charles Manson had.

Edited by lamyai3

9 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

I' m sure your mother is happy that you have such a high opinion of women, she must have been a "saint"

You claim to have a 19 year old daughter.   Is your opinion of her is that she will be a rent a wife as well?

What a sad way to live in my opinion, surrounded by hookers

What a sad way to live, a life of delusion.

on arrival to Bangkok   every farang should have to buy  the book  private dancer.  Such sad stories  keep  occurring  and   everybody thinks mind is different. She is good girl  farmer,   works in   a office, is a school teacher, .The fact of the matter   most girls  rich or poor  are only interested  in the farangs money.  We can  live in self denial  but the  hard facts are   many farangs come to Thailand  and think they have found true love for the first time.The girls are so  nice  but  the grand plan is money money and when no money no honey. As we know sometimes many sponsors   giving money to the same girl. Sometimes the Penny  drops but in most cases in ends in tears and in this case fatal.

8 hours ago, Acemaker said:

Sorry, thats Ballcocks.

Ballcocks ? Are you a plumber ? Maybe you are the exception to the rule , with looks like Charlie Chan and a magnetic personality like Tom Cruise . Most farang men here have the wit and charm  of Rab C Nesbitt

17 minutes ago, globalspark said:

on arrival to Bangkok   every farang should have to buy  the book  private dancer.  Such sad stories  keep  occurring  and   everybody thinks mind is different. She is good girl  farmer,   works in   a office, is a school teacher, .The fact of the matter   most girls  rich or poor  are only interested  in the farangs money.  We can  live in self denial  but the  hard facts are   many farangs come to Thailand  and think they have found true love for the first time.The girls are so  nice  but  the grand plan is money money and when no money no honey. As we know sometimes many sponsors   giving money to the same girl. Sometimes the Penny  drops but in most cases in ends in tears and in this case fatal.

what an utter load of <deleted> 5555

8 hours ago, Acemaker said:

Hmm, youre so kind, you should be ashamed of yourself for saying that after what happened to the poor Guy !

Come on Mr acemaker he said it as it is, yes we all feel sorry for him and many others who suffer Thai Love, but that is local conditions and what happens RIP Frenchman we know how bad it is here

6 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

Come on Mr acemaker he said it as it is, yes we all feel sorry for him and many others who suffer Thai Love, but that is local conditions and what happens RIP Frenchman we know how bad it is here

"we know how bad it is here?" i thought you left and live somewhere else because you hate it so much here??? or am i mistaking you for someone else.

21 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

or falling off balconies, or falling out of tuk tuks, or being run over, or being killed riding a scooter, or sleepimng on a matress soaked in DDT,  or falling off a cliff, if you get my drift.   Have you ever seen the website 'farang deaths' ?

Murder by spouse (et al) is actually not the leading cause of death for farnag.

Do you suggest handing out flyers to bar girls warning them they may be thrown off balconies?

No, because that's a statistical anomalie

Rich farangs meet their demise a lot more often

39 minutes ago, Bkk2061 said:

No, because that's a statistical anomalie

Rich farangs meet their demise a lot more often

Farang Deaths 602 recorded

accident              22

animal attack     4

asthma                1

boat accident     9

cancer                 4

disease               13

diving accident  2

drowning             98

electrocution       9

falling                    63

food poisoning    1

heart attack         35

heart disease       3

heart stroke          6

homocide              39

hypothermia          1

jet ski                      1

kidney failure         2

medical error          1

misadventure         3

natural death          5

overdose                 19

poisoning                2

road accident         119

seizure                     1

starvation                1

strangulation          1

suffocating             6

suicide                     66

terror attack            8

train accident         4

unknown                  57

Three of the murders were attributed to their spouses and no more than 6 were unsolved and possibly a spouse.

I don t think the statistics show that you are any more likely to be killed by your  Thai spouse (et al) in Thailand than you are in America or Britian.

www.farang-deaths.com

The website does not track deaths of Thais at farang hand but there was a double murder in Surin recently and of course Mr Balcony Sex out of Pattaya within the last month. 

Edited by isaanbanhou

40 minutes ago, isaanbanhou said:

I don t think the statistics show that you are any more likely to be killed by your  Thai spouse (et al) in Thailand than you are in America or Britian.

www.farang-deaths.com

Ya, the difference here in LOS is, if you happen to be one of those unfortunate spousal victims, is that you often end up getting killed, cut up, burned or BBQd, and fed to the dogs or whatever... I believe, that's a fairly unique local take on handling the aftermath....

46 minutes ago, isaanbanhou said:

accident              22

animal attack     4

asthma                1

boat accident     9

cancer                 4

disease               13

diving accident  2

drowning             98

electrocution       9

falling                    63

food poisoning    1

heart attack         35

heart disease       3

heart stroke          6

homocide              39

hypothermia          1

jet ski                      1

kidney failure         2

medical error          1

misadventure         3

natural death          5

overdose                 19

poisoning                2

road accident         119

seizure                     1

starvation                1

strangulation          1

suffocating             6

suicide                     66

terror attack            8

train accident         4

unknown                  57

What is misadventure please? Serious q from my part.

52 minutes ago, isaanbanhou said:

Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including more than 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day.1

https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/fast_facts/index.htm

I think we should focus stop on this smoking thing before doing anything other. Only in .US 1300 Death a day, compared to Thailand Road accidents, they are very safe.   

8 minutes ago, blubb said:
  •  

https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/fast_facts/index.htm

I think we should focus stop on this smoking thing before doing anything other. Only in .US 1300 Death a day, compared to Thailand Road accidents, they are very safe.   

Smoking deaths are smoking deaths. Road deaths are road deaths. There is no comparative value U.S./Thailand. They are two different kettles of fish !

16 hours ago, farcanell said:

LOL..... ”all” indicates that you may have been thru a few partners that weren’t fine, whilst searching for the one that is.

No, relationships sometimes end. 

its how they end thats important.