Security to be tight in Samui for re-enactment of Israeli duo's fatal attack

webfact

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Security to be tight in Samui for re-enactment of Israeli duo's fatal attack

Lmao!!!

why?

are they afraid the Israelis will over power the cops and run back to DM airport?

just one reason that makes some kind of sense will do ?????

An eye for an eye, or 2 wrongs dont make a right. These nutters will have a very long time to think about their actions.There is a pretty good Danish(i think) tv series, the plot of which is almost this story to a tee. Its titled of all 'Farang'[emoji1273]
Yeah I guess crims generally don't take their complaints to the police.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Israeli murder suspects apologize to Thailand for damaging the image of tourism

1pm.jpg

Thai media reported yesterday that the two Israelis involved in the revenge killing of a man on Koh Samui in broad daylight on Sunday had apologized to the Thai people for damaging the image of tourism.

Full story:   https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1021896-israeli-murder-suspects-apologize-to-thailand-for-damaging-the-image-of-tourism/

So let me get this right;  even though its all on cctv and have a confession they are doing a re enactment?!!!!    

I'd have thought the real movie on film will always be better than the homemade one

Edited by carmine

23 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

the Israelis, or the police?... I just can't decide 

22 hours ago, Air Smiles said:

The Israelis murdered an unarmed man in broad daylight on a busy street while the police tracked them down and arrested them for it.

No brainer really!

yes, the RTP tracked them down and arrested them..., and then obliterated any intelligence points earned by insisting to perform that illegal reenactment farce...

hence, I still can't decide.

On 1/25/2018 at 4:24 AM, Blackheart1916 said:

So they get to drive a car over the top of a couple of people again? Who is volunteering to be the victims? Should be interesting!

How about Nigel Farage and Teresa May.

3 minutes ago, spacebass said:

Don't remember all this high profile shenanigans when the two British tourists were murdered on the beach in Koh Tao near yo Koh Samuii, the police could not even be bothered to secure the crime scene for 24 hours.

Maybe they're doing a victory dance on  this one because it's so unambiguous who the guilty ones are in this case.

11 hours ago, spacebass said:

Don't remember all this high profile shenanigans when the two British tourists were murdered on the beach in Koh Tao near yo Koh Samuii, the police could not even be bothered to secure the crime scene for 24 hours.

Let me refresh your memory. During the re-enactment the police had to give stage direction to the two accused boys as they had no idea what had taken place.