‘We Walk’ activists defy police

rooster59

Smart people, most notably the Thai people, recognize this is an internal problem.  No outside interference is needed or wanted.  However speaking out against repressive autocracy is allowed and appreciated by many.
Come on. One big bwana would get more publicity than 500 thais. Surely there is at least one person here willing to take one for the team?

With so many of you living under a repressive violent regime surely deportation isn't a problem right?

Oops I forgot the cheap beer, rents and the girlies. Can't be that bad then [emoji3]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, toughlove said:

Come on. One big bwana would get more publicity than 500 thais. Surely there is at least one person here willing to take one for the team?

With so many of you living under a repressive violent regime surely deportation isn't a problem right?

Oops I forgot the cheap beer, rents and the girlies. Can't be that bad then emoji3.png

Did you not read the post you replied to, or did you not understand it?

4 minutes ago, toughlove said:

I'm discussing outside influence and strongly believe that one single farang could make a big impact.

But just no takers

Sir as you arre so confident in one mans ability to make a big impact, why don t you stand up and volunteer for your own idea. 

14 minutes ago, toughlove said:

I'm discussing outside influence and strongly believe that one single farang could make a big impact.

But just no takers

And I explained that outside interference is a very bad idea.  Either you are dense, or deliberately trolling.

4 minutes ago, toughlove said:

I'm with the 60 million peaceful thais.

What idea would that be? We already have what we want. Peace and security.

60 million Thais being kept peaceful at gunpoint.  We won't know what they want until there is an election.

36 minutes ago, toughlove said:

But just no takers

20 minutes ago, toughlove said:
21 minutes ago, heybruce said:
And I explained that outside interference is a very bad idea.  Either you are dense, or deliberately trolling.

And I explained it's not. You gotta be dense and trolling yourself

Ok, explain why you think outside interference is a good idea.  What is your absurd belief based on?

7 hours ago, toughlove said:
7 hours ago, heybruce said:

And I explained it's not. You gotta be dense and trolling yourself

20 posts on a thread encouraging others to do what he wouldn t do himself..How do you define TROLL?

400 posts in 19 days

20 posts on a thread encouraging others to do what he wouldn t do himself..How do you define TROLL?

400 posts in 19 days
How dense are you? Your a perfect 10.
I'm NOT against the junta why would I be marching

For God's sake Snap out it, have a cold shower or something.

27 minutes ago, toughlove said:

How dense are you? Your a perfect 10.
I'm NOT against the junta why would I be marching

For God's sake Snap out it, have a cold shower or something.

then my friend , why would you waste 21 of your everso insightful posts, we all know you wouldn t do it, but you repeatedly encourage others to.

kinda like standing on a bridge yelling for other to jump

I say after you

9 hours ago, toughlove said:

But just no takers

There is one, and he is pretty well-known by now. He lives in exile, and his family life has been thrown into turmoil. Contact with him has been banned by the junta. He receives frequent death threats, his in-laws live in fear of persecution, and he may never be able to return to Thailand in his lifetime. So, there's that.

It's the Thai people's turn to stand up for themselves. Even the EU has given up on taking a principled stand.

Concerned foreigners should support the Thais who are willing to stand up for rights without attempting to direct events or give the powers-that-be the well-worn excuse of foreign infiltration and manipulation, or it will have the reverse effect.

Edited by debate101