SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

Good things take time, you have to admit we're moving in the right direction. I agree wages need to increase. Not so much the minimum wage as skilled labor. Kids leaving high school need to have a trade. We have a long ways to go.

And with the anti-labor policies of the Trump administration and Trump's nomination of of of anti-worker justices to the Supreme Court the way got a lot longer.

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

Good things take time, you have to admit we're moving in the right direction. I agree wages need to increase. Not so much the minimum wage as skilled labor. Kids leaving high school need to have a trade. We have a long ways to go.

Attacking the investigation of a hostile foreign power undermining our elections while the President also attacks the First Amendment is moving in the right direction?

10 minutes ago, Rigby40 said:

The way things are going I'm expecting a thread in the future titled:

SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his second term?

I could care less who carries the torch(second term),as long as they aren't globalist and a career politician

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rigby40 said:

This from a site that pegged Hillary to win at 71% to 28% on election day 55555555

Very trust worthy!

I assume you mean the site predicted a 28% chance of Trump winning.  If you think that means the site was wrong, you don't understand probability.

1 minute ago, Rigby40 said:

This from a site that pegged Hillary to win at 71% to 28% on election day 55555555

Very trust worthy!

Yes, it gave her a little worse than a 3 out of 4 chance. I suspect it's too late to educate you about what probability means. But let me try. If I tell you that your prediction that a coin toss coming up 2 heads in a has a 1 out of 4 chance of happening, and it happens, does that mean my understanding of probability is incorrect? And tell me, if someone challenged you to 1 round of Russian Roulette with a gun containing 3 bullets out of 4 chambers, would you count on  empty chamber coming through for you?

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I assume you mean the site predicted a 28% chance of Trump winning.  If you think that means the site was wrong, you don't understand probability.

He made that abundantly clear. But it's good to see he's laughing and not angry anymore.

9 hours ago, heybruce said:

Worth noting that under Obama this rate was exceeded twice in 2014, and with a budget deficit about half of Trump's.

Not sure which is the better Trump motto:  MAKE AMERICA BANKRUPT! or MAKE AMERICA A FAILED STATE!

worth noting CHANGE is winning,Liberals want America to fail

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, riclag said:

worth noting CHANGE is winning,Liberals want America to fail

Well, in that case the collapse of the economy is 2008, being a big change, was winning. And yes, Liberals definitely wanted that collapse not to happen. Bad Liberals. And Good Conservatives who love change in all its forms.

Edited by bristolboy
  • Thanks 1

Well at least the NYT ,gives credit due!!!!! With 4.1% GDP,the highest in 4 years and.....

"The unemployment rate, which topped out at 10 percent, has fallen to 4 percent. Job growth is on a record streak. American factories, an emphasis for Mr. Trump, are hiring at their fastest rate in two decades. And the second quarter’s performance — the best quarterly showing since 2014 — was equaled or exceeded in just four quarters during the eight years of the Obama administration".

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/27/business/economy/economy-gdp.html

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Yes, it gave her a little worse than a 3 out of 4 chance. I suspect it's too late to educate you about what probability means. But let me try. If I tell you that your prediction that a coin toss coming up 2 heads in a has a 1 out of 4 chance of happening, and it happens, does that mean my understanding of probability is incorrect? And tell me, if someone challenged you to 1 round of Russian Roulette with a gun containing 3 bullets out of 4 chambers, would you count on  empty chamber coming through for you?

Thanks for schooling me.

I'm sure I'll remember this little conversation when he wins again against their predictions in 2020 ?

1 minute ago, bristolboy said:

I agree. And I'm glad that you do too. Since most of that streak occurred during the Obama administration.

Yes I know,But it's better under PT because the Haters said he was gonna fail and that the sun was falling from the sky and the floor was to cold to stand on with bare feet

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, riclag said:

Job growth is on a record streak according to the NYT. 

Very good considering  the deranged  syndromernites think the man is unfit for office 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, riclag said:

Yes I know,But it's better under PT because the Haters said he was gonna fail and that the sun was falling from the sky and the floor was to cold to stand on with bare feet

And entirely irrelevant to the issue in question. But I understand that for some people facts don't count unless they have some emotional impact. And for some, like Potus and his followers fact do count even when they turn out to be falsehoods.

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Rich people are winning.  Liberals want democracy to succeed.  Republicans, not so much.

well you must be right if you think that. personally over half of my extended family of middle class working people are finally doing much better than the last 7 years, but republicans are secretly plotting to destroy them.....in your mind anyway.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

And entirely irrelevant to the issue in question. But I understand that for some people facts don't count unless they have some emotional impact. And for some, like Potus and his followers fact do count even when they turn out to be falsehoods.

what is irrelevant to the issue?

5 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Rich people are winning.  Liberals want democracy to succeed.  Republicans, not so much.

What's wrong with rich people winning!! Also the  4.1 %  economic growth is a stat that reflects everybody is winning in America !!  People are buying  and spending like crazy.  It's good for America!

8 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

well you must be right if you think that. personally over half of my extended family of middle class working people are finally doing much better than the last 7 years, but republicans are secretly plotting to destroy them.....in your mind anyway.

Not in my mind.  How many members of you extended family are counting on Medicare being there when they need it?  

" House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., said Wednesday that congressional Republicans will aim next year to reduce spending on both federal health care and anti-poverty programs, citing the need to reduce America's deficit. "  http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-republican-welfare-cuts-20171206-story.html

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

What's wrong with rich people winning!! Also the  4.1 %  economic growth is a stat that reflects everybody is winning in America !!  People are buying  and spending like crazy.  It's good for America!

The government is borrowing and spending like crazy.   That's bad for the future of America, but typical of Republicans.