SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor...

in a new report that the Obama administration secretly tried to help Iran use U.S. banks to convert $5.7 billion in Iranian assets, after promising Congress that Iran would not get access to the U.S. financial system -- and then lied to Congress about what it had done

no straws to grasp, the lefties have outlawed those evil things

as blatant lie is something that when you say it you know it not to be true. An untruth is not always a lie. simply a wrong fact. As far as the Iranian fund repatriation is concerned it was something that was negotiated in the open.

1 minute ago, mcambl61 said:

well aren't you so virtuous and superior aye?

Not more virtuous or superior than the next guy. If i thought that Obama was a habitual liar I would not support him either. I did not support Bush because of his policies but i always thought he was a honorable man, which is why he does not support trump also.

These are all reasonable assertions. Stil I have not seen an answer to the question  if someone has repeatedly and  demonstrably lied to you in the past why would you think he is not lying to you now?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I'm in Thailand, no point in protesting here.  So I make my views known on this forum.

You have clearly abandoned all attempts to defend the honesty and integrity of Trump, and even abandoned any attempt to show he isn't any worse than other Presidents.  That's because it is a hopeless task, Trump is clearly without honesty or integrity, and clearly far worse than any other President in these regards. 

Yet you continue to support a President you know to be completely dishonest and untrustworthy.

I have no need to virtue Signal Bruce, but you seem to have that need.

I am also in Thailand. you do not have any claim to the moral high ground, except in your own mind.

You seem to think that If I post a list of the Clinton and Obama lies, you will win some sort of contest to sure up your sense of your virtue. Which president has enriched themselves more on the backs of govt service peddling influence?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sirineou said:

as blatant lie is something that when you say it you know it not to be true. An untruth is not always a lie. simply a wrong fact. As far as the Iranian fund repatriation is concerned it was something that was negotiated in the open.

Not more virtuous or superior than the next guy. If i thought that Obama was a habitual liar I would not support him either. I did not support Bush because of his policies but i always thought he was a honorable man, which is why he does not support trump also.

These are all reasonable assertions. Stil I have not seen an answer to the question  if someone has repeatedly and  demonstrably lied to you in the past why would you think he is not lying to you now?

oh, so an an untruth is ok...

gotcha,

stay in that virtuous bubble

• Thanks 1

Understand the Global mess he inherited.Also people who voted for him voted for change ,while some change supporters don't necessarily agree with everything he offers.Most CHANGE supporters may just like his SC pick,or jobs,or doing away with the Obama mandate,wall,immigration reform etc etc.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, heybruce said:

The "accomplishments" are opinions, numbers showing the Obama recovery continues, and routine acts of government.

you rellay do need to get a life dude.

move on and get over the emotional outrage

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, riclag said:

Depends upon how you measure the mis-quotes,errors,off the cuff remarks and New York Queens swagger . Surely  just one of these accomplishments in the link below ,puts every pundits concerns last!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/media-blackout-trumps-60-point-accomplishment-list-of-american-greatness

Two options - brain tumour surgery - absolutely important you make the right choice:

1. Smooth talking smiling narcissist with no track record but lots of 'potential' and a great bedside manner; or

2.  Brash arrogant new york billionaire with a proven track record but has a terrible bedside manner.

I would choose the arrogant guy because his bedside manner is not really important.

That is the choice the American people made when they voted Trump.  There is a cancer in the country that needed to be removed in the opinion of those that voted for him, and the previous POTUS was a really nice talking guy, but he only made it worse.  As shown in the above link you provided - his 'surgery' is showing great promise.  And as the graphic below also shows, the patient is responding well.  Long way to go, but definitely going in the right direction.

DjICWkWV4AEd774.jpg

united-states-gdp-growth.png

Edited by ELVIS123456
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

Understand the Global mess he inherited.Also people who voted for him voted for change ,while some change supporters don't necessarily agree with everything he offers.Most CHANGE supporters may just like his SC pick,or jobs,or doing away with the Obama mandate,wall,immigration reform etc etc.

they can not let it go Riclag, they are emotionally charged up and irrational

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, heybruce said:

The "accomplishments" are opinions, numbers showing the Obama recovery continues, and routine acts of government.

Rubbish,Obama had his chance,8 and done.Just one of those 60 accomplishments is better than anything he has done!.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/media-blackout-trumps-60-point-accomplishment-list-of-american-greatness

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, riclag said:

Depends upon how you measure the mis-quotes,errors,off the cuff remarks and New York Queens swagger . Surely  just one of these accomplishments in the link below ,puts every pundits concerns last!

when one says I did not and then turns out that he did that is not a "misquote" and "of the cuff remark" or "queens swagger"   Itn is a blatant lie! 

and then, " when I said would, I ment wouldn't" are you insane?  you buy that? would you buy it from me if I borrowed money from you and when I don't pay you , you  say , you said you will pay me and I reply , Of I meant to say I wouldn't pay you.

Get real, get over it, you have being played, this is clear to anyone with half a brain.We all have being played at one time or an other, the trick is to realise it , get over it and move on.

14 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

oh, so an an untruth is ok...

gotcha,

stay in that virtuous bubble

Yes people say things that are untrue all the time,

I bet you still think the earth is flat,

Not true!!

but if you believe it to be true you are not lying. 

Perhaps you need to get out of the bubble

Edited by sirineou

7 minutes ago, sirineou said:

when one says I did not and then turns out that he did that is not a "misquote" and "of the cuff remark" or "queens swagger"   Itn is a blatant lie! 

and then, " when I said would, I ment wouldn't" are you insane?  you buy that? would you buy it from me if I borrowed money from you and when I don't pay you , you  say , you said you will pay me and I reply , Of I meant to say I wouldn't pay you.

Get real, get over it, you have being played, this is clear to anyone with half a brain.We all have being played at one time or an other, the trick is to realise it , get over it and move on.

Just one accomplishment out of 60!Is that all you got! would and wouldn't ,who cares.I grew up during the Berlin wall and Cold war,fall out shelters and drills. This fuss over Russian's, is a political rue,they been interfering probably before you were born. Sounds good to get along with Russia though

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I did not have sexual relations with that woman..

it depends on what your definition of is  is.....

get over the emotional outrage and get a job or hobby

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

Just one accomplishment out of 60!Is that all you got! would and wouldn't ,who cares.I grew up during the Berlin wall and Cold war,fall out shelters and drills. This fuss over Russian's, is a political rue,they been interfering probably before you were born

The list of lies and misdeeds is long, easy to google them , as to the oh I have done so much for you and I kill you once and you complain remark...........................

9 minutes ago, riclag said:

Rubbish,Obama had his chance,8 and done.Just one of those 60 accomplishments is better than anything he has done!.

I think Kanye West summed up Obama's claims of acomplishment with the reality:

4B8F0A3500000578-5658167-image-a-5_1524701128352.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, mcambl61 said:

I did not like clinton either. Your point?

7 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Yes people say things that are untrue all the time,

I bet you still think the earth is flat,

Not true!!

but if you believe it to be true you are not lying. 

Perhaps you need to get out of the bubble

sounds like an obtuse response...circular argument kind of thing, get it?

Just now, sirineou said:

The list of lies and misdeeds is long, easy to google them , as to the oh I have done so much for you and I kill you once and you complain remark...........................

Like I continue to say just 1 accomplishment out of 60,is good enough for me.All the mess that he has to clean up is worth a million mis -quotes

2 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

i was wondering what yours was

That trump is a Flim  Flam man  who has payed you and a habitual liar  who can not be believed at anything he says.

The question remains unanswered: If he has  repeatedly and demonstrably lied to you why would you believe him now? The silence is deafening .

I have wasted enough gray matter on this, I am out of here. 

24 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

I have no need to virtue Signal Bruce, but you seem to have that need.

I am also in Thailand. you do not have any claim to the moral high ground, except in your own mind.

You seem to think that If I post a list of the Clinton and Obama lies, you will win some sort of contest to sure up your sense of your virtue. Which president has enriched themselves more on the backs of govt service peddling influence?

You are becoming increasingly incoherent ("need to Signal Bruce"?) and off-topic.  You posted " should we go for a list of lies from previous presidents and play some silly game to make yourself feel better about your opinion? "  I took that as a challenge and posted a partial list of Trump's blatant lies.  Rather than attempt to defend Trump's honesty, either absolute or relative to other President's, you fled from your own challenge.

Admit it, you support a President you know can't be trusted.

26 minutes ago, riclag said:

The world is always messy; less so when Obama took office than when he entered, but messy nonetheless.  If Trump hadn't wanted the job he shouldn't have run.  Now that he has the job, he shouldn't make the world messier.

28 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

you rellay do need to get a life dude.

move on and get over the emotional outrage

You read, and reference, the Washington Examiner and you think I need to get a life?

I think it is more likely that you can't defend the nonsense you post.

35 minutes ago, ELVIS123456 said:

Two options - brain tumour surgery - absolutely important you make the right choice:

1. Smooth talking smiling narcissist with no track record but lots of 'potential' and a great bedside manner; or

2.  Brash arrogant new york billionaire with a proven track record but has a terrible bedside manner.

I would choose the arrogant guy because his bedside manner is not really important.

That is the choice the American people made when they voted Trump.  There is a cancer in the country that needed to be removed in the opinion of those that voted for him, and the previous POTUS was a really nice talking guy, but he only made it worse.  As shown in the above link you provided - his 'surgery' is showing great promise.  And as the graphic below also shows, the patient is responding well.  Long way to go, but definitely going in the right direction.

DjICWkWV4AEd774.jpg

united-states-gdp-growth.png

Quarterly growth is not the same thing as annual growth.

Mathematical skills seem distinctly lacking among many Trump supporters.

25 minutes ago, riclag said:

Really?  Pick that one accomplishment that was better than taking office during an economic freefall and leaving office with a sound economy.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

Yay!  Two lies from twenty years ago.  How many more before you match the ten page list of Trump lies?

• Like 1