SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To make it more simple. I simply posted a link, stating that Hillary is in poor health, it had a few attached videos of her tripping, stumbling, etc. Not a doctor, but seems her health is not going to permit another run for the Presidency. 

So my question, is do you have any candidates on the Democrat side, that has a good chance of defeating Trump?

2 minutes ago, beechguy said:

To make it more simple. I simply posted a link, stating that Hillary is in poor health, it had a few attached videos of her tripping, stumbling, etc. Not a doctor, but seems her health is not going to permit another run for the Presidency. 

So my question, is do you have any candidates on the Democrat side, that has a good chance of defeating Trump?

hqdefault.jpg

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, beechguy said:

What lies?

If you wish to pretend unreferenced, out of context misrepresentations of the truth are not lies, I'll let that go.  How is the rest of your "What about Obama and the vague reasons I don't like him" not a deflection?

19 minutes ago, beechguy said:

And you don't think Obama has an issue, when he was a sitting in the Oval Office when it happened?

And Trump is in the Oval office, or on stage in Helsinki standing next to his boss Putin, stating that it didn't happen.

Obama is not the President.  Tragically the supremely unqualified, clueless and probably compromised Trump is President, and doing his best to discredit all attempts to investigate Russian meddling in the 2016 Presidential election, and attempts to meddle in future elections.

Please state clearly, what is your priority:  Loyalty to your cult leader Trump, or democracy in the US that is free from covert interference from hostile foreign powers?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, beechguy said:

I missed that, but I advise against starting a warimageproxy.php?img=&key=3bccf9db2954ff32 of embarrassing picture and videos.  Trump fans will lose.  If you don't believe me, just say so and it's on.

image.thumb.png.1265a14fef3ea97ad789e1898dca4db2.png

Edited by heybruce

12 hours ago, heybruce said:

I know this is a bit of a stretch, but is it possible that sometimes very stupid people get elected to public office?

A few years ago someone was interviewing a US senator, I think from a midwestern state.  He admitted he wasn't very bright, then said something to the effect of "it's a good thing there is no IQ test to be a senator."  He then paused, and you could see the expression on his face change as he realized what he just said.  I have no recollection of his name or state, wish I did, as there is probably a clip of it on youtube.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, heybruce said:

But, but. but...anything but Trump!  Let's not talk about the on-topic embarrassment that is Trump!

If you want to, we could discuss issues.  Among "wins" during Trump's year and a half, all I can think of is tax cuts, and trillion dollar deficits.  A qualified win, to put it kindly.

But just for the record, I'd take Reed, Pelosi, and Shumer over McConnell, Ryan and Nunes any time.  In a contest between people of principal versus opportunists with none, I'll take principals every time.

EU makes concessions to avoid a trade war

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/07/25/trump-we-hope-to-work-something-out-on-a-fair-trade-deal-with-europe.html

• Like 1

Trump had tweeted earlier something like....

The European Union is coming to Washington tomorrow to negotiate a deal on Trade. I have an idea for them. Both the U.S. and the E.U. drop all Tariffs, Barriers and Subsidies! That would finally be called Free Market and Fair Trade! Hope they do it, we are ready - but they won’t!

1 hour ago, jimmyyy said:

and Trump wins concessions from the EU, deal reached.  We are still winning!

https://money.cnn.com/2018/07/25/news/companies/gm-fiat-chrysler-earnings/index.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/24/us/politics/farmers-aid-trade-war.html

Why don't you tell it to the face of the people who are already feeling the effects of the man-child's idiocy and see if you can come away without a black eye.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Becker said:

https://money.cnn.com/2018/07/25/news/companies/gm-fiat-chrysler-earnings/index.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/24/us/politics/farmers-aid-trade-war.html

Why don't you tell it to the face of the people who are already feeling the effects of the man-child's idiocy and see if you can come away without a black eye.

Seems the Euro's are so miffed at Trump they are turning off FaceBook. Once the news broke after the market close FB took a $130b haircut to its market cap. That's more than the GDP of a lot of countries.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, beechguy said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris

2 hours ago, ehs818 said:

The results of this poll prove a serious point:  Americans are under educated.

I don't want to see his finish this term in office. I don't want to see him even finish this day.

I don't care how he's removed. This garbage needs to be taken out! Remove the smell.

No worries friend. It is being reported that lawyer/fixer Cohen has >100 tapes. "LOCK HIM UP"!

46 minutes ago, Credo said:

Ok and let's see how that goes down when he has to cancel the agricultural subsidies and the $12 billion for farmers.   Hmmmmm.....another well thought out remark.   

The long term effects of successful trade negotiations will far outweigh short term pain. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, heybruce said:

And what has been renegotiated so far?  What has Trump negotiated to date other than photo ops?

Kim Jong Un was open to renegotiating relations with the US.  The lack of results for the US and the win for North Korea speaks for itself.

Look,up in the sky! It's a bird,It's a plane,It's definitely not a missile! That's winning.Trump haters would rather see negotiation  fail, rather than seeing millions live with out fear,for however short it might be.  

9 hours ago, heybruce said:

I missed that, but I advise against starting a warimageproxy.php?img=&key=3bccf9db2954ff32 of embarrassing picture and videos.  Trump fans will lose.  If you don't believe me, just say so and it's on.

image.thumb.png.1265a14fef3ea97ad789e1898dca4db2.png

I watched this rally ,It was a love fest. The blue shirted little darling has a Trump shirt on.

10 minutes ago, HAKAPALITA said:

I think most folks dislike those who dislike Trump more than they dislike the President.!.I certainly do.He aint the freeloaders friend.emoji463.pngemoji86.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Since even pollsters friendly to Republicans show that most folks dislike Trump, how exactly would that work? But thanks for a demonstration of the falsity of Trumpian math.

Here's another:

"The amount of corporate taxes collected by the federal government has plunged to historically low levels in the first six months of the year, pushing up the federal budget deficit much faster than economists had predicted.

The reason is President Trump’s tax cuts. 

The Trump administration had said that the tax cuts would pay for themselves by generating increased revenue from faster economic growth, but the White House has acknowledged in recent weeks that the deficit is growing faster than it had expected. "

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/25/business/trump-corporate-tax-cut-deficit.html

20 minutes ago, riclag said:

Look,up in the sky! It's a bird,It's a plane,It's definitely not a missile! That's winning.Trump haters would rather see negotiation  fail, rather than seeing millions live with out fear,for however short it might be.  

Hardly a win, if Trump hadn't wound up North Korea they wouldn't have threatened the US in the first place.

Only Americans living in fear, because only Trump acted like a schoolyard bully calling Kim Jong Il "little rocket man". Pathetic.

BTW. N.Korea hasn't reduced it's capability in any way, in fact, if reports are to be believed, they continue to develop it.

• Sad 1

Already a constitutional crisis thanks to the complicit republicans.

https://www.alternet.org/robert-reich-were-living-constitutional-crisis

"A malignant megalomaniac facing no countervailing power will continue to expand his terrain until he is stopped. 

The best response is to vote for a Congress this November that will constrain him. And then, in November 2020, vote him and his regime out of office. 

If he refuses to accept the results of that election – as he threatened to do if he lost the 2016 election – he must be removed from office."

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

Hardly a win, if Trump hadn't wound up North Korea they wouldn't have threatened the US in the first place.

Only Americans living in fear, because only Trump acted like a schoolyard bully calling Kim Jong Il "little rocket man". Pathetic.

BTW. N.Korea hasn't reduced it's capability in any way, in fact, if reports are to be believed, they continue to develop it.

Oh , Ok! Thanks for sharing that