Ais Sms Service

oliveror

A week ago I’ve changed my phone operator from True to AIS. I was staying with Orange for almost 2 years and was quite happy but since they changed name (and owner) to true it got really bad.

At the very beginning Orange offered free GPRS service and it was very big advantage and something that made me to choose Orange. After Orange became True nobody informed me about changes in my tariff plane and i lost some money because was accustomed to stay online the entire day from my mobile device. That was first disappointment. Next disappointment happened just during Christmas when I didn’t receive all SMSes that my friends sent to me from abroad. Attempts to find out with customer service to where my smses gone failed as they are don’t have English support team. Well i decided to change provider and because my wife is using AIS i decided to try this one- AIS 12....

Well, I still cannot get any SMS sent from abroad, UK, France, and USA.... AIS operators blame my friends for misusing devices instead to help out... On contrarily my prepaid sim card my wife's postpaid number can receive SMS from abroad and even from Yahoo Messenger. Can someone advice what is going on and how to deal with this situation. ... All my settings are correct and all my friends are ok with using mobile equipment.

I don’t want to go for contract, i am happy with using Pay as You Go. Maybe there some secret settings or some kind of special service numbers that I can use to set SMS barring -OFF?

PS: I’ve tried following numbers #330*0000*16# and #330*0000# - didn’t work. Still cannot get SMS from abroad.