Donald Trump hits back at Jay-Z after 'superbug' comment, says black unemployment at record low

webfact

Donald Trump hits back at Jay-Z after 'superbug' comment, says black unemployment at record low

By North America correspondent Stephanie March, wires

Donald Trump has lashed out at Jay-Z after the music mogul criticised the President for his disparaging comments about African countries.

"Somebody please inform Jay-Z that because of my policies, Black Unemployment has just been reported to be at the LOWEST RATE EVER RECORDED!," Mr Trump tweeted.

The message came after the producer told CNN that economic success does not offset Mr Trump's hateful rhetoric.

Full story: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-29/donald-trump-hits-back-at-jay-z-after-superbug-comment/9369272

-- ABC NEWS 2018-01-29

"Somebody please inform Jay-Z that because of my policies, Black Unemployment has just been reported to be at the LOWEST RATE EVER RECORDED!," Mr Trump tweeted.

I hope no one tells Trump that not since slavery has so many Blacks had jobs,  he would suggest that slavery be reintroduced..

He disrespects visible minorities every day but wants respect for them working.    

4 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

Black unemployment is at record low but here we go again. Some people are never satisfied. 

Afraid we will always be stuck with Nattering Nabobs of Negativism. 

I don't think the low black unemployment is Trump's doing.

But to some people there is more than just economics, it is also about morals: " The message came after the producer told CNN that economic success does not offset Mr Trump's hateful rhetoric. ".

4 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

I hope no one tells Trump that not since slavery has so many Blacks had jobs,  he would suggest that slavery be reintroduced..

Mr Trump would not suggest that slavery should be introduced .

Its rather derogatory of yourself to mention slavery , when talking about Blacks .

It is a rapper, telling a crook how things are. They claim the black unemployment rate is at 6.8%. And total unemployment is at 3.7%. That is comical. Made up stuff. They juice the numbers in any fashion thy like. Trump claimed the real unemployment under Obama was at 38%, just before the election. Good job Donald, creating over 70 million jobs in a year. A real miracle. Or is it just shifting rhetoric?

The shame of this is, that this charlatan is so small, so lacking in self esteem, or self respect, much less self love (despite all of the bluster, which is a commonly held sign of low self esteem) that he feels the need to strike out at anyone who does not agree with him. And in the process he diminishes himself tremendously. His lack of humility, elegance, grace, diplomacy, heart, soul, intelligence, vision, and statesmanship is a thing of wonder. And he just cannot help demonstrating his shortcomings, on a  daily basis. 

Edited by spidermike007

57 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It is a rapper, telling a crook how things are. They claim the black unemployment rate is at 6.8%. And total unemployment is at 3.7%. That is comical. Made up stuff. They juice the numbers in any fashion thy like. Trump claimed the real unemployment under Obama was at 38%, just before the election. Good job Donald, creating over 70 million jobs in a year. A real miracle. Or is it just shifting rhetoric?

The shame of this is, that this charlatan is so small, so lacking in self esteem, or self respect, much less self love (despite all of the bluster, which is a commonly held sign of low self esteem) that he feels the need to strike out at anyone who does not agree with him. And in the process he diminishes himself tremendously. His lack of humility, elegance, grace, diplomacy, heart, soul, intelligence, vision, and statesmanship is a thing of wonder. And he just cannot help demonstrating his shortcomings, on a  daily basis. 

And yet he is still a better choice than Hillary poor Americans hopefully next time they will have better choice of candidates. 

trump doesn't get it. He doesn't care that he doesn't get it. He'll never learn to get it. All he can and will do is pile on the insults and dog whistles to his base of white resentment. 

Trump Misunderstands Jay-Z, and the Black Community

His tweet referencing Jay-Z is just the latest in an ongoing pattern of publicly feuding with prominent black Americans who don’t support him. Again and again, Trump has displayed an inability to grasp the actual problems that black Americans must contend with, and the fact that his policies do virtually nothing to address them.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2018/01/trump-jay-z/551702/

No matter who takes credit for it, it is hard to argue that Black folks aren't doing better these days. I don't think it is down to Obama or Trump. I think it is because they are being displaced from cities due to yuppie gentrification. Bad for the cities but good for Black folks. Decentralization is creating a much more diverse suburban population and they are thriving in it.

22 hours ago, Sakeopete said:

And yet he is still a better choice than Hillary poor Americans hopefully next time they will have better choice of candidates. 

I do not think so. America has become an Idiocracy. Reality TV is largely responsible. I think the candidates will get dumber and dumber, and less and less noble, moral, ethical, or reasonable, as time goes on. It is the 5th century AD, for the American Empire. The decline has begun. It is progressing in earnest. And men like Trump are assuring that America will never, ever be great again. 

I do agree that Hillary was a horrendous choice. She was the worst candidate since Mike Dukakis. Mondale made her look weak.