When Farangs Go Native

webfact

12 minutes ago, JAG said:

<snip>

Anyway, back to the topic, I have decided that my yardstick is that extraordinary habit of putting ice in your beer!

I've been doing it for some time now - so I have gone native.

<snip2>.

Other indicators for me is, when I visit USA homeland, I at first hold the spoon in my right hand and thank the cashier girl in Thai.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, 473geo said:

Yep That is me - love creating a great retirement hobby for when the time arrives :smile:

Roller coaster of life I have enjoyed every thrill, and spill, and I ain't getting off yet :smile:

Gives me great pleasure to provide for my wife and family, extremely pleased to be in a position to do so :smile:

Thank you for the reminder MrPatrick, I occasionally overlook what a great life I have, and a wonderful future to look forward to with my loved ones, life is good :smile:

I occasionally overlook what a great life I have,

True for most of us. Hard for me to be happy when I was in the death throes of my marriage, but now that I'm past that, and living a quiet life, I do have to keep reminding myself that most days are pretty good. If my bad days are the 4 a year I have to front up at Immigration, it has to be a good life, if not an exciting one.

• Like 2