DTac scorned, I was pilfered

Vermillionline

Hello! Arrived in CM yesterday and went off to DTac recommended for a Thai SIM card. After low level grifters there tried to sell me low data for very high prices not even listed as an option, the manager intervened and appeared to sell me much more data for a cheap price. What he didn't tell me was that the new SIM card would completely mess up my cell phone, making dates and times either unreliable or in the years 2500+ BE, and making it impossible to use Uber or Grab. I've done a manual on date and time but it doesn't seem to help. Can anyone please suggest an alternative company and where to find them? Thanks!

Once you get your phone back into English (been there), you ought to be able to set the date and time format back to UK/US (or whatever) and everything should magically start working.

Failing that, pop into one of the phone stores / booths and look forlorn. A pretty lady (or pretty gentleman) will take pity on you and sort your problem. Buy something if you fail to get the person to accept a reward.

Never had that problem with sim card

had one for 7 years changed it regular to other phones and had a replacement too

That unless things have changed

As this Junta Government wanted everyone to have new sim card 

So they could keep track of everyone

Talk about Big Brother

But at got cancelled

Typical Military control

To moderators

If inappropriate please remove