Bronx Pizza?

riceyummm

For those who like Bronx Pizza you may want to consider Pizza Boss on Soi Lengkee, closer to Soi Buakhao.  60 baht for x-large slices.  Better crunchier crust and sauce too imho.

Settebello Pizza halfway down Soi Lengkee is going to suffer immensely sitting between 2 far superior pizza places.  

I discovered this place called Pizza Italy today located near Soi 15 and Soi Buakhao.  It's in a dark alleyway where 555 bar is.  Has anyone tried it?    http://www.pizzaitalytk.com/en-us

Edited by AlexCanada
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Tried Pizza Boss at 6:30. Lazy useless waitress was too busy sitting down and playing with her phone to notice I was there. She was less than 2 1/2 meters away but I had to call her. No pizza was ready. I was told to come back in about 20 minutes.

Returned at 7:15. Seven slices were sitting on display. Picked 2 and they were served cold by the same waitress. Had to tell her to heat them. They were then served hot but were a little burned from reheating. The pizza was acceptable but not great.

Watched the pizza maker prepare another pizza in the back and it took her more than 10 minutes to do one. She placed on the side and did not cook it until all the slices were sold and no slices were on display for more than 10 minutes.

I was there from 7:15 to 8:00  and there were only 3 other customers. Loud US country music was being played the whole time by a farang who was probably the owner.

• Like 2

On 1.2.2018 at 5:50 PM, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

Right beside Retox on Soi Lengkee. Brand new setup. 

A photo taken while under construction (25 Jan).

Close to corner with 3rd road.

bronx.jpg

Edited by KhunBENQ

• 3 weeks later...