Bangkok Bombings The Work Of Jemaah Islamiah

george

THIS IS BY THE HUDSON CENTRE OF ISLAM!!

The Thai National Security Council has acknowledged the existence of “a new Islamic grouping” that, “through increasing contacts with extremists and fundamentalists in Middle Eastern countries, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines,” has “metamorphosed into a political entity of significance.” [3]Thai intelligence also now speaks of the insurgency as being a “pondok-based” movement. [4] As the former commander of Thai forces in the south said, “There is no doubt that the basis for this new insurgency is the ustadz [islamic teachers]. This is something that has been in the making for a long time.” [5] Beginning in December 2004, the Ministry of Justice’s Special Investigations Department has launched a number of raids on five different madrasas and arrested or issued warrants for Islamic teachers from the Thammawittaya Foundation School and the Samphan Wittaya School. [6] The evidence suggests that these schools, ustadz and radical students hail from the old BRN organization and networks established in the 1970s.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GUYS whatever you think thats each and every persons right.ok

but right now the thai media and thai authorities are brainwashing the public and that includes you and i

and that is the reason for that aussie article

because the aussies have every right to highlight the @@@@ BY JI even if asian counterparts are so embroiled in their own corruptive ways, they forget that people need the real truth not the B#33SE$4T

Edited by brazil

i have a friend who lives in soi 93 suk

his family on the 3rd jan witnessed an arrest along with other such witnesses by the local police(prakanong) of a man with a back pack. When arrested the man spoke in a malay dialect. the officers opened the bag to find a couple of bombs.

this was near the famous temple near 101 suk

now he reported this to a friend who works for a national newspaper.

still the story cannot be printed as the prakanong police are now denying any such arrest!!!!!!!!!!!!

interesting synopsis with the missed bullseye

lets just think for one moment that if the brainwashing continues by the thai authorities, this would enhance the southern extremists for further attacks?

as they now know the weakness

And Hezbollah has great soldiers. That's one reason I can't help liking them. They're some of the most underrated soldiers on earth facing what I consider the most overrated military force on earth

That's why Hezbollah doesn't wear uniforms when they're fighting! If they're killed they're concidered civilian casualties. And you call them brave wariors. Hiding behind civilians (mosltly christians because if they leave they will be killed any way). That's what muslim concider Brave!

All that's left to see now is which Islam ends up in power: the Shia, with Syria and Iran backing them, or the Sunni, who have the backing of...well, nobody, actually.

So you actually condone the elimination of all other religious or cultural entities in Lebanon? How do you intend to integrate into The West? Or do you intend on destroying it? Are you even willing to co-exist with the west?

I think it is pretty safe to assume at this point that Thailand is not being directed from within. It is likely being manipulated -- maybe even controlled -- by 'outside forces' at the present time.

These latest bombings, with their characteristic cowardly property of having no clear discernable purpose, no clear claim of responsibility, and yet carried out with the sophistication of seasoned military demolition experts using radio-controlled triggers, are just the latest examples of an agenda that is unfolding throughout the world -- one that is also becoming somewhat predictable, I might add.

Can I name names of the likely culprits? Sure. But, I don't want to start a flame war here. (Enlightened souls like Tony Clifton, though, will know exactly who I am referring to...)

I think it is pretty safe to assume at this point that Thailand is not being directed from within. It is likely being manipulated -- maybe even controlled -- by 'outside forces' at the present time.

These latest bombings, with their characteristic cowardly property of having no clear discernable purpose, no clear claim of responsibility, and yet carried out with the sophistication of seasoned military demolition experts using radio-controlled triggers, are just the latest examples of an agenda that is unfolding throughout the world -- one that is also becoming somewhat predictable, I might add.

Can I name names of the likely culprits? Sure. But, I don't want to start a flame war here. (Enlightened souls like Tony Clifton, though, will know exactly who I am referring to...)

I don't suppose it would be these people?

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0609/S00013.htm

Because that would not be Enlightened; Right! :o

To place a little light on this thread that at least for me says the JI was not involved.

Point #1 The PM told the head of the police that his job was on the line if he used scapegoats.

Point #2 There was no mention that any of the 18 people arrested were associated with the JI.

Point# 3 Todays paper http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2007/01/24...es_30024947.php

says that about 4 of the suspects have evidence that suggests their involvement and others have been released.

At least on the outside it is looking more and more like the story about the JI was a planed story to distract the public.

Edited by John K

I don't suppose it would be these people?

Because that would not be Enlightened; Right! :o

Tim Tang

comes up as a site my software wants to block as they attempt to gather personal information for phishing. If you have it please post it.

And Hezbollah has great soldiers. That's one reason I can't help liking them. They're some of the most underrated soldiers on earth facing what I consider the most overrated military force on earth

That's why Hezbollah doesn't wear uniforms when they're fighting! If they're killed they're concidered civilian casualties. And you call them brave wariors. Hiding behind civilians (mosltly christians because if they leave they will be killed any way). That's what muslim concider Brave!

Actually if you check the reports of their recent melee with Israel you will find that Hezbollah do wear uniforms. Even the Israelis acknowledge this. There was a breach of the geneva convention concerning uniforms in this conflict. When an Israeli "special forces" mission into the Bekaa Valley went disastrously wrong for them they were found to be wearing Hezbollah uniforms! Those not wearing uniforms in Lebanon tended to be civilians. The Israeli propoganda machine had to create some myths to cover up their rather random killing of civilians that didnt go down so well in a lot of the West.

Also no need for such brazen anti-Muslim comments. I am sure if you feel strongly enough Samir Geagea will happily welcome you into his Christian militia.

Apoplogies for an off topic reply to what sounds like racism.

• 1 month later...
So inteligence agencies say it was southerners/islamists

while intelligence sources say it was Thaksin cronies.

Anybody else got any theories ?

:o

You forgot the army officers who oppose the present government............ :D