Chinese couple photo shoot no-no at Chalong temple crematorium

webfact

Chinese couple photo shoot no-no at temple crematorium

The comments also agreed the bad choice and suggested that temple should be free of this kind of activity.

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

Chinese.jpg  

Pictures of Chinese couple taking their pre wedding photos at the crematorium at Chalong temple have gone viral among Thais social media users.

People are criticising the couple and their entourage about the inappropriateness of this photo location, showing a proposal with a man kneeing down in front of a woman in red bride dress right in front of the crematorium.

The user who posted these pictures explained with a caption “This is Phuket. Why don’t you go propose inside the burner! Even the crematorium is also a place for photo shoot? They do not know appropriateness.”

Full story: https://www.phuketgazette.net/news/chinese-couple-photo-shoot-no-no-temple-crematorium

pgazette_logo-20170817.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2018-02-02

6 minutes ago, Colabamumbai said:

If your family member was being cremated inside does this mean you could not take photos?  I would surely want to.

Stupid question. Family member was cremated there.

Little bit convenanves didn't hurt also for chinese folks.

These Chinese are becoming quite a nuisance and are embarrassing for other tourists. 
You have to see them eat. Ive seen zoo animals eat with more manners.
Then they pick the life out their teeth without covering their mouths like Thais do.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I must admit I see Chinese tourists taking pictures with some rather surprising and uninspiring backdrops. Recently it was the AC units in front of the Central Festival Mall. Even Pattaya Beach a few yards away would have looked more attractive.