Motorist says woman jumped in front of his car then demanded 100 baht

webfact

Have a Thai chinese friend who grew up in Bangkok. He told me a story about a taxi sriver who owned an old beat up taxi. This guy drove around looking to get into small accidents. One's where there was just enough contact to scratch his taxi. He would then negotiate a settlement right there. My friend says the guy never fixed any scratch's just kept adding to them.

1 hour ago, lovelomsak said:

Have a Thai chinese friend who grew up in Bangkok. He told me a story about a taxi sriver who owned an old beat up taxi. This guy drove around looking to get into small accidents. One's where there was just enough contact to scratch his taxi. He would then negotiate a settlement right there. My friend says the guy never fixed any scratch's just kept adding to them.

Better call Saul 

7 hours ago, catman20 said:

i would not be to happy at the end of the video it looks like she had some coins in her hands that she through up into the air and they landed on the guys bonnet of his car. she should spent a couple of weeks/ months in the monkey house teach her a lesson.

toe rag

6 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Setting the date and time is obviously beyond the ability of most Thais, judging from the number we see on TV. They are either incompetent, too lazy or don't realise how having the right date and time could be crucial in a dispute. Or all three.

no, when disconnected the capacitor discharges and it reverts to chipset time.