Liverpool cry "FOUL!" as fake shirts in Thailand given a red card!

rooster59

"True fans should buy real shirts and show their love for the club".

That's OK for Mr fancy pants lawyer to say, I bet he wouldn't be too keen to spend a months wages on a shirt, and as people have said, those who buy hookey shirts aint going to be buying genuine ones so Liverpool have lost nowt!

I wonder if all the EPL teams would like the human rights and child labour agencies breathing down their necks as we all know most clothes production is done outside the UK and they do that to make the most profit. Who is the bad guy? The seller, the buyer or the big companies that uses poor undeveloped countries peoples to make a profit?? Screw the big companies!

• Like 1

I thought that sports companies (Addidas/Nike etc) paid football clubs money to make their shirts and the sports companies make a profit of shirts sold , meaning that football Clubs do not lose any revenue because of fake shirts .

Also, many people who wear football club shirts are not that teams supporters , they  just wear it as a fashion item , I quite often see Thais wearing Liverpool Football Club team shirts and when I ask them who the best team in the Premiership is , they reply "Liverpool" , which proves that they know nothing about football

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, johnnybgood said:

Hard to believe after all these years, grown men still wear
football tops... as if they were going to be playing somewhere.

The football shirts that are in the O.P. are not the playing shirts , they are t-shirts with the club logo on them

20 hours ago, DavisH said:

This is the thing...the club didn't lose 2million baht, as those fans would not buy the original as they can't afford it. Anyone with money buys the real deal (they like to show off they have cash). Who would buy a fake benz when you can afford the real thing? Poor LFC....they must be hard up. 

I did not know it was possible to buy a fake Benz. That's why I love TV,  it's mine of information :biggrin:

Just now, sanemax said:

Do you have nothing better to do than try to get the last word in ?

Of course you are going to reply "no"

No ones interested about silly one /two word replies , getting the last word in 

Now then, no bickering. 

• Sad 1