Facebook uproar over nude coffee shop waitress in Sattahip

Jonathan Fairfield

Another typically pathetic attempt at Thai FACEBOOK females attempting to be seen as politically correct by there peers more than anything else. The hypocrisy of Thai political correctness is comicAl at best.  Good on her for having the courage to serve Coffe I the outfit..

personally I’m going for a double late’ with extra milk foamed using a nipple frother.....

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/3/2018 at 2:10 PM, z42 said:

I personally don't see the problem here, only jealous women berating a likely more attractive woman.

And as for commenting on what foreigners might think, i am pretty sure that most of the mongers who visit Thailand won't be frequenting coffee shops even on the most savage hangover days

why would you think foreigners would not frequent a coffee shop which offered scantily-clad lovelies with their coffee--they probably serve that weak watery liquid called tea too.

13 hours ago, doublezero said:

Fully d'accord ... especially for Europeans such "nudity" is not worth mentioning, because you see more on the pages 5 (or 3) of most newspapers ... and you also see real beauties there, not such silicon Barbies with such boring faces.

Did I really waste my time commenting this bore??????

i'd be more interested in a place with good coffee rather than sexy servers. its like the car shows. try to sell using sexy girls but youd need to be a moron to buy a car based on the sexy girls.

regarding coffee, benjamit coffee roaster and shop in pattaya near tukcom is one of the best in thailand. filled with italian expats and no sexy servers

22 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

So you  get natural, non homogenized milk with your latte! So what?

Not true. It looks like siliconized milk in your latte. ( Be careful with your wording, a Latte could easily be the result when a man is looking at the waitress for too long.....)

Latte ; it's also German slang term for the erected male member's "fun part."

12 minutes ago, atyclb said:

i'd be more interested in a place with good coffee rather than sexy servers. its like the car shows. try to sell using sexy girls but youd need to be a moron to buy a car based on the sexy girls.

regarding coffee, benjamit coffee roaster and shop in pattaya near tukcom is one of the best in thailand. filled with italian expats and no sexy servers

OMG, I prefer sexy servers to Italian experts. Have you heard about the Italian who went to Malta?

16 minutes ago, atyclb said:

Personally, I'd avoid anything that's filled with italian expats ..... 

17 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

That doesn't matter how good the coffee is. People don't go there just for the coffee, do they? 

Yeah, I think they do actually.  I heard last night (from a native of Rayong) that it's all a promotional thing and not the seething hotbed of sin we all may imagine!   :sad:

3 hours ago, speedtripler said:

Personally, I'd avoid anything that's filled with italian expats ..... 

No. It's quite an interesting place. When it's really busy on a hot day and all the local Italians are in sucking down expresso's and chatting away, they don't even need to turn the fans on.

26 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

No. It's quite an interesting place. When it's really busy on a hot day and all the local Italians are in sucking down expresso's and chatting away, they don't even need to turn the fans on.

My mother had an Italian friend and I well remember how she waved her hands about when chatting

The US citizenship ceremony for our Thai daughter was moved from Seattle to Yakima. We drove our camper through national parks and arrived during peach & nectarine season. Hundreds of Mexican factory workers. At least four tortillerias down the main drag.

While the girls were shopping across the street, I took the camper for a drive-through coffee. The little stand was decked out in black and red Old West brothel style and the young woman was wearing some serious lingerie!

Can't remember the price but the coffee was unmemorable & kind of expensive. I arrived gobsmacked back at the checkout and commented of this surreal, transcendental adventure. The cashier didn't even look up. She said every coffee stand in town was the same!

(Been meaning to get back there!)  

16 hours ago, smotherb said:

why would you think foreigners would not frequent a coffee shop which offered scantily-clad lovelies with their coffee--they probably serve that weak watery liquid called tea too.

Know many bars where that young lady would be over dressed... :burp:

There are many such coffee shops in Californias lil Saigon. Some of the girls have bikinis painted on them (no aprons). 

I tend to agree with the comments claiming the women complaining were jealous. 

I find in many cases people who use the terms "bitch or slut" usually use them out of petty jealousy. 

On 2/3/2018 at 2:55 PM, Basil B said:

Problem with FaceBook you can not keep anything private...

Didn't want it kept private: It's clearly a professional, staged photograph and the owner gets all the free advertising he wants thanks to indignant "netizens". :smile:

4 hours ago, hillsy61 said:

I went to this coffee shop today, the models have moved on, it was a photo shoot apparently.

Yeah, apparently the girls were hired just for the day to take the pics. Sanook reporters went there (today ?) as well and said the place was full of young men hoping to meet the "baristas". Thought about going myself but decided it probably wouldn't be worth the trip.

Archived