Curtains/blackout Fabric

ricklev

Does anyone have the number of someone that can come to my condo with fabric samples and then make and install curtains. I'm renting so I'm not looking for anything high end, just need to replace the hideous yellow ones now in place.

In addition, does anyone know where there is a fabric shop which sells blackout fabric for curtains.

Thanks!

Does anyone have the number of someone that can come to my condo with fabric samples and then make and install curtains. I'm renting so I'm not looking for anything high end, just need to replace the hideous yellow ones now in place.

In addition, does anyone know where there is a fabric shop which sells blackout fabric for curtains.

Thanks!

hi ricklev,

we also deal in curtains and curtain fabrics. i have pm you more information about this.

TB

I.S. Curtain, speak to "Bob" Very modern shop and a very wide selection of fabrics. Blackout curtains are standard there. They have other English speakers there as well.

While the fabric can be quite cheap, the hardware will be your greatest cost. You can pick any style of curtain and clearly you should look for the cheapest hardware style to install.

I would suggest going to the shop and compare the fabrics, as there are so many. Of course, once you have selected the fabric and the hardware, they will come out and measure and install.

They have a shop in Airport Plaza but their main office is just outside the night bazaar area on Witchayanon Street. tel 08-195-205.

He has done many jobs for me and neighbors and I find him quite amenable to low priced jobs.