New crackdown sees darts BANNED in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/5/2018 at 3:46 PM, Thaiwrath said:

Does it include the darts fired in go go bars ? Although they fire them at balloons, not a dartboard !

image.png.78dacde7ff4169686a8c9ab8e765e87e.png

Also the butt darts fired along Dong Tan beach should be examined for compliance. ?

36 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

Best Idea ban sex and all the trouble makers will go home, just an idea but it might work

Great idea! Middle East countries do this and it's working great.

Your ideas are purely spectacular.

12 hours ago, HHTel said:

You stated that venues without an entertainment licence are being targeted implying that an entertainment licence is needed to play darts.  That's not true as is evident in the article.

Regarding 'professional dart players', where is the distinction that they are in face exempt? 

It is true that at least one venue without an entertainment licence was targeted.

Do you really think that a country's national team of any sport, that obviously represents that country internationally, is (a) playing in bars in Soi 6 or (b) representing the country illegally?  There is a huge distinction, even if you claim there isn't one

23 hours ago, HHTel said:

Does that mean that the world darts championship wont be held in thailand ?  ridiculous how the junta cut their own throats on many issues ie visas juntas view is lets make it harder for people to stay longer in thailand doh doh thus we will lose millions by doing this doh doh 

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:35 PM, petermik said:

Unbloodybelieveable......whatever next....lunatics are now running the asylum here......:whistling:

Honestly, what goes through their heads when they come up with "There is no current dartboard permit, but we are going to confiscate yours till we invent one" 

I'd like to see a thousand expats outside city hall, with the media in attendance. That might make them think twice the next time they come up with silly schemes like this, and we know what it's really about.

It's no wonder the bars are so empty now with all this sort of thing driving farangs to leave Pattaya.

1 hour ago, gusincebu said:

Apparently ,until the availability of licences is resolved , bars can contact the Thai Darts Association, and get registration of the Association Certificate, which will suffice in the meantime .

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

Will the cops give them back their own dartboard?

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Honestly, what goes through their heads when they come up with "There is no current dartboard permit, but we are going to confiscate yours till we invent one" 

I'd like to see a thousand expats outside city hall, with the media in attendance. That might make them think twice the next time they come up with silly schemes like this, and we know what it's really about.

It's no wonder the bars are so empty now with all this sort of thing driving farangs to leave Pattaya.

No if we farangs do that we will just get ban from Thailand cause disturb in public places 

Bar's however have been empty before this ban because of bar fin and drinks to high price and I see farangs like sit on the beach drinking beer from 7/11

Myself I have live here over 10years and not go drink in bar's but I am not a sex tourists so I can't say bar's good or bad 

But Thailand do everything for farangs to leave Thailand and only want Chinese short time tourists and meaby this 1 quality Russians tourists too 

Now I have heard it all what else will they think up I am a drummer I use to get up and play a few songs with thi=ai band in pattaya I have to chance playing now might get 40,000 baht police are stopping all the fun that's all it is I pay to play not pay me the law should change now 2018 cant own land only buy house thai owner only !

On 2/9/2018 at 9:21 PM, Henrik Andersen said:

No if we farangs do that we will just get ban from Thailand cause disturb in public places 

Bar's however have been empty before this ban because of bar fin and drinks to high price and I see farangs like sit on the beach drinking beer from 7/11

Myself I have live here over 10years and not go drink in bar's but I am not a sex tourists so I can't say bar's good or bad 

But Thailand do everything for farangs to leave Thailand and only want Chinese short time tourists and meaby this 1 quality Russians tourists too 

You have been here for 10 years??

Gosh man, please get out more.....

Archived