When My 90 Days Are Up...........

Evening all,

With regard to the new immigration rules my 90 days in Thailand will be up at the end of March so what happens then?

If I leave Thailand on 30 March will I be able to re-enter on 1st April with a clean slate and use 3 more 30 day tourist visas in the upcoming 180 days? If so could I continue to use the 90 days in 180 days system ad infinitum without needing a visa?

Or will I need a visa issued at an overseas embassy to re-enter once my 90 days are up on 30 March?

There seems to be a mass of conflicting info from both the Imm Office and the Expats.

Appreciate any feedback.

Perhaps people are not clear on what you mean exactly when you say "my 90 days are up". Are you talking about the 90 days you are allowed to stay with visa free entry? If so you will not be allowed to return without a visa. Or are you asking what happens after 180 day period that you had used your 90 day limit? For that we can only guess but it would seem you would be allowed to enter using visa free entry again. However you will probably not make anyone happy doing so if it requires a close inspection of your passport and number crunching tasks.