Picking up Tickets booked by All Ticket?

fpexpert

Hi,

Can anybody help me, I have bought some tickets for the Moto GP in Buriram via All Ticket and have paid for them at a 7/11. However although i have received a confirmation e-mail from them i am not sure if that counts as the tickets or i need to collect them from another 7/11. Unfortunately their FAQ page is not in english and they have not responded to an e-mail. Can anyone help?

3 minutes ago, jackdd said:

Just read what they write on their website, it's also in english

https://www.allticket.com/findex.html?d=1517991280125

Hi,

Yes i have gone through the booking/payment procedures and have the payment confirmation but cannot find if thats the ticket or need to pick them up from some 7/11 there is a section in thai which gives the location of different 7/11's over the country but not sure if that's where you are meant to pick them up!

Ok, i maybe see your problem problem, you are talking about the page when you scroll down and click on "Pick Up Ticket" in the footer, right?

In the dropdown, from top to bottom:

Bangkok

Central (Thailand)

North

South

East

Northeast

And when you click on any of the shops in the list you get a map, so you should be able to find it.

Edited by jackdd

3 hours ago, jackdd said:

Ok, i maybe see your problem problem, you are talking about the page when you scroll down and click on "Pick Up Ticket" in the footer, right?

In the dropdown, from top to bottom:

Bangkok

Central (Thailand)

North

South

East

Northeast

And when you click on any of the shops in the list you get a map, so you should be able to find it.

Hi,

Well that's not if i'm afraid, i went to the 7/11 indicated on 2nd road in Pattaya where i am and they did not know anything about issueing tickets and could not help me further!!

• 5 months later...

Hi , did you resolve your problem. I had the same problem. Contacted allticket by phone. They said you could pick up the tickets at the circuit.

The ticket "office" at the circuit is hard to find. It is behind the McDonald's near the main entrance to the circuit.

Enjoy the racing.

(deleted)

OH NO!

Yet again I fall in the trap of a long overdue thread. :crazy:

FEBRUARY 7!!!

For the descendant generations:

the Pattaya pickup is 7/11 next to Central Festival on beach rd.

pickup.jpg

Edited by KhunBENQ