Joost

yeti

The guys who invented Kazaa and Skype are now working on a new project combining 'the best of TV and the best of internet': Joost.

I applied to become a beta tester, and after few days I had my password to download it. But my connection is not good enough. Anyone got it working in Thailand?

As its based on P2P technology I guess the more users in Thailand will be the better.

The guys who invented Kazaa and Skype are now working on a new project combining 'the best of TV and the best of internet': Joost.

I applied to become a beta tester, and after few days I had my password to download it. But my connection is not good enough. Anyone got it working in Thailand?

As its based on P2P technology I guess the more users in Thailand will be the better.

Yeti,

What connection you have?

I've TRUE 2,560 kbps down and 512 kbps up. Just in the moment I have several downloads running (Bittorrents) with an complete download rate at above 240 KBps (Kilo Byte per second).

The same rate I get if I download from "normal" sites with IDA (Internet Download Accelerator)!

But the experiences I've with online TV isn't that good by this speed. The best connection I was getting from German Stations or better with an software from an german provider: surfmusic.de!

But I'll check "JOOST" and may that works.

I sign up with Joost already, but one thing is happens: every time I want to open the FAQ site the IE7 close down and restarts?!

On this computer I use MS Vista Ultimate OEM original.

Will check later with XP, if the same problem I'll send a report to JOOST