Last of British IS 'Beatles' gang captured by Kurds

webfact

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If these two deluded murdering fanatics are stateless then let them be tried and punished by those who captured them or has custody of them now. Of course their families want them tried as it's a last ditch attempt to get them into Europe and not executed. The Kurds or Iraqis can deal with them...should be resolved swiftly enough in the right way. The British government should distance itself from the whole mess and say that there is nothing they can do, as it will be a never ending problem if they somehow get back to the UK (even if in chains). These scumbags are entitled to nothing from the UK.

Just now, sanemax said:

Thats the way the judiciary system works 

It does, but are these scum still our problem?  I say no longer, so let the kurds or Iraqi's deal with them, which will end in a bullet or a rope.  Much cheaper and less wasteful.  Sends out the right message to all the other traitors too.  

26 minutes ago, Sir Dude said:

Of course their families want them tried as it's a last ditch attempt to get them into Europe and not executed.

Have their families actually said that they want them bought back to the UK , or is that just what you think that they want ?

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

Read again. 

Hint: it’s the post I quoted. 

You said that he should be put on trial and someone replies "then a bullet in the head" , which would be after the trail .

As usual , I do think that you are just looking for someone to get angry about and to "put them right" , explain to them that they are wrong , in this case , it doesnt exist

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You said that he should be put on trial and someone replies "then a bullet in the head" , which would be after the trail .

As usual , I do think that you are just looking for someone to get angry about and to "put them right" , explain to them that they are wrong , in this case , it doesnt exist

Read post 9...

The post I quoted. 

The one calling for vigilante justice. 

5 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Oh yes where ever they end up it will be for a lifetime .. Which is still too good for them and more than they deserve .. 

Death would be too kind and I don't believe torture is acceptable. Life in solitary confinement till they die of old age sounds like the best punishment possible.

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

Read post 9...

The post I quoted. 

The one calling for vigilante justice. 

He was saying that he should be executed, rather than going to jail.

His sentence should be execution , rather than jail .

Which suggests that he should be put on trial and given death as the penalty

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Yeah right, that’s what he implied. 

Keep digging...

8 hours ago, bendejo said:

Four guys with Brit accents so they call them Beatles?  Pretty damned simple minded. 

Next time I see five Brit guys together I'll ask which one is Dave Clark.

The Beatles might be the only British group the people that called them that knew of. I doubt Dave Clark was high on their hit parade.

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Disagree. I read this " If the other one the caught is anything to go by ,its 7 years in prison . should just be a bullet in the head . " as 'just shoot them'.

4 hours ago, stevenl said:

Disagree. I read this " If the other one the caught is anything to go by ,its 7 years in prison . should just be a bullet in the head . " as 'just shoot them'.

Oh come on ,apart from a few of you ,the rest of us dont give a damn how they are killed , and no its not just going down to their level ,they are rabid dogs ,and we all know what to do with one of them . so please ,just give it a rest .

4 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Oh come on ,apart from a few of you ,the rest of us dont give a damn how they are killed , and no its not just going down to their level ,they are rabid dogs ,and we all know what to do with one of them . so please ,just give it a rest .

The families of those murdered by these scum, want a trial. 

They give a damn. 

So we all know what to do with them. 

Put them on trial and and prosecute them according to the law, not vigilante 

“justice”

4 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

I'm not saying I disagree, but saying you didn't say 'just shoot them' is nonsense.

The U K gov seem quite non committal on even commenting on them at the mo' let alone trying 'em particularly after removing their citizenship even though some of  those murdered at their hands were U K 'zens .. Its hard not to think that a form of arrangement with the U S will be arrived at that will see them receive the hospitality of Guantanamo whilst being extensively " debriefed " before possibly going on trial in the U S for the murder of U S citizens also .. 

8 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Tag team pedant is alive and well.

16 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

The U K gov seem quite non committal on even commenting on them at the mo' let alone trying 'em particularly after removing their citizenship even though some of  those murdered at their hands were U K 'zens .. Its hard not to think that a form of arrangement with the U S will be arrived at that will see them receive the hospitality of Guantanamo whilst being extensively " debriefed " before possibly going on trial in the U S for the murder of U S citizens also .. 

Seems that the two captured guys are still with the Kurds, as yet not held by the Americans. Very much doubt that if the two guys are eventually transferred to Guantanamo they will ever face a Criminal Court. It's an issue that has been raised by counter terrorism experts that those held indefinitely without trial at Guantanamo is in fact counter productive to Western security interests, as is torture, saying they should face Court justice.

The families of those murdered by these scum, want a trial. 

They give a damn. 

So we all know what to do with them. 

Put them on trial and and prosecute them according to the law, not vigilante 
“justice”
Actually in the paper today the mother of one of the victimes said she would prefere a few hours alone with them rather than a trial . Good for her

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 minutes ago, i claudius said:

Actually in the paper today the mother of one of the victimes said she would prefere a few hours alone with them rather than a trial . Good for her

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

She has the right to express that view. 

I wouldn’t deny her that wish. 

She does not represent all the families who suffered, because of these scum. 

Many of them have called for a trial. 

On ?2?/?10?/?2018 at 2:01 PM, roo860 said:

They should put that other Beatle, Paul McCartney on trial as well for his crimes against music and hair colouring!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

That's a bit harsh. Wings ( apart from the <deleted> name ) was a pretty good group, but he should never be forgiven for Yesterday.

Archived