Burmese Nationality, Which Country To Settle ?

Hello, my girlfrind is from Kengtung, and holding a Union of Myanmar passport, i am thinking of settling down with her outside my own country and hers as well, but as she is of unskilled qualifications, i found it hard to apply for her a long term visa.

anyone knows which country that accepts UnionOfMyanmar pp holders with least hassle of getting a visa?

tried Oz as i could get a job easily there but my gf would have problems with the longterm visa as i cant sponsor her as im not a oz citizen , nor can she apply for a job as she doesnt have much qualification to speak of

please advise

thanks

What nationality are you, Jetzie? If you are a citizen of one of the EEA countries, and you were to marry your girlfriend, you could then both live in any of the other EEA countries.

Scouse.

hello scouser, i am of singapore nationality. Dont think that's n option :o

Are you going to marry her?

If you do would she not get straight into Singapore?

What about a long term social visit pass for Singapore - someone told me you had to be living together elsewhere first but the Immigration Advisors my company use told me it would not be a problem for me to get my ex one when we were together??????

Are you going to marry her?

If you do would she not get straight into Singapore?

What about a long term social visit pass for Singapore - someone told me you had to be living together elsewhere first but the Immigration Advisors my company use told me it would not be a problem for me to get my ex one when we were together??????

yes we are, but that would be a year later due to some other issues.

I will be plannig to go into Oz for job oppotunities and i wish to have her along with me, that's why.

Marriage isnt on the scedule in this year but going to Oz for work is. please advice

Funnily enough I was in a small mall just along from Golden Mile but on the other side of the road today and there was a place with lots of signs in the window about getting into Oz - pop in and they may be able to help you.

really ? where is it ? could u be more elaborate ?