Olive Tree restaurant on Moon Muang Road

Ulysses G.

Pretty sure it has been gone for a year or two if its the place I am thinking of ( a few doors down from "Nice Sweet")

Incidentally Nice Sweet has had quite the makeover, same name but not sure about management etc. Old customers better read the sign carefully, as you won't recognise it !

It was Jeruselem Falafel for many years and then moved down the street to the area you are talking about, expanded and dropped the Western food. They had a mostly Middle Eastern menu in the bigger place. Does anyone know why they closed?

Nice Sweet changed long ago and air conditioned the place. A few years later they went back to the old format with no air con. I wonder what they are doing now.

24 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

It was Jeruselem Falafel for many years and then moved down the street to the area you are talking about, expanded and dropped the Western food. They had a mostly Middle Eastern menu in the bigger place. Does anyone know why they closed?

Nice Sweet changed long ago and air conditioned the place. A few years later they went back to the old format with no air con. I wonder what they are doing now.

Nice Sweet has had a complete renovation, not just AC; will get photo when I have the chance !

Archived