Yingluck 'trying to meet Japanese PM Shinzo Abe'

webfact

Yingluck 'trying to meet Japanese PM'

By The Nation

36f01989f2e20025f91b3f0588dda2f0.jpg

File photo: Yingluck Shinawatra

National Legislative Assembly whip Somchai Sawangkarn has revealed that a diplomatic source in Japan told him Yingluck Shinawatra has been trying to meet Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.

The source also told Somchai that the fugitive former premier was also seeking to meet old business and political connections in Japan and planned to call a press conference in late February or early March, after she visits Hong Kong to muster support for her movement.

Yingluck and her brother and fellow fugitive Thaksin have travelled to Tokyo after being seen together in Beijing – a photo of them in the Chinese capital circulated on the social media this week.

Somchai quoted his source as saying Yingluck’s arrival in Japan had made the authorities uncomfortable. She might have received a tourist visa and used either a Cambodia or Montenegro passport.

Unless Thai authorities formally asked Tokyo to take action, nothing would be done, Somchai said.

“I don’t know exactly where she is, but as I talked to my source, we both felt uncomfortable,” he said. “The Thai authorities should expedite their pursuit and the junta should be serious about this.”

Somchai said Yingluck appeared to be trying to build international pressure on Thailand and prompt domestic critics of the military government to cause disturbances now that its popularity is in decline.

Somchai appealed to relevant authorities to keep the public up to date on the pursuit of Yingluck. The last he heard, he was told no progress had been made in efforts to bring her to justice.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/politics/30338807

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-02-14
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

“I don’t know exactly where she is, but as I talked to my source, we both felt uncomfortable,” he said. “The Thai authorities should expedite their pursuit and the junta should be serious about this.”

Great comfort is taken when making autocrats, their shills and cronies uncomfortable.  As things continue to go bad for the junta, she could push to the polls. 

2 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

Uncomfortable about talking about democracy?

They can talk about it all day long.  It is when they population actually demanding and moving towards that scares the junta to death. 

Edited by yellowboat

12 minutes ago, yellowboat said:

Great comfort is taken when making autocrats, their shills and cronies uncomfortable.  As things continue to go bad for the junta, she could push to the polls. 

They can talk about it all day long.  It is when they population actually demanding and moving towards that scares the junta to death. 

Hi Shinzo...

Ah my gawd..it's Ying!You are one hell of a good lookin' woman but where's"pampers"-ya know the guy who's always wetting his pants on Thai TV?

Edited by Odysseus123
  • Sad 1

I suspect this has something to do with the pending lawsuit from the two billion dollar Japanese investment made on the construction of a major Tollway, which was recently completed and then the govt decided to cancel the contract... I understand this is not the first time this has happened either... if they don't want foreign investment then what are they taking the money for?

Sent from my SM-A910F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

When is Thai Gov't going to get serious about having her& her brother extradited back to Thailand!!! ....both, she & Thaksin are convicted fugitives!! All the BS about protocols, etc, any other crims would be well & truly rounded up!! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, eggers said:

When is Thai Gov't going to get serious about having her& her brother extradited back to Thailand!!! ....both, she & Thaksin are convicted fugitives!! All the BS about protocols, etc, any other crims would be well & truly rounded up!! 

The whole dramatic charade is all piss and wind, so don't your knickers in a knot.  

1 hour ago, johnc925 said:

I suspect this has something to do with the pending lawsuit from the two billion dollar Japanese investment made on the construction of a major Tollway, which was recently completed and then the govt decided to cancel the contract... I understand this is not the first time this has happened either... if they don't want foreign investment then what are they taking the money for?

Sent from my SM-A910F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Ohh,,, please share a bit more detail, thanks.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, eggers said:

Put it another way, would the PM of Japan want to get tangled up in her personal problems?

No!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, eggers said:

Life in numptyville must have its tremendous problems.As such I empathize and sympathize with you..plus offering the appropriate medications......

If not a proper colonic irrigation might do the trick..

Hmmm...maybe they all require a colonic irrigation?

Yingluck 'trying to meet Japanese PM Shinzo Abe'

The desperation is becoming embarrassing.

I wonder what her strategy is for securing a meeting.  Wait outside his office until shes sees him going for lunch "Halloooo Surrrrr, where are you goinnnnnnng, I go with yuuuuuuu.

Edited by Air Smiles
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

Put it another way, would the PM of Japan want to get tangled up in her personal problems?

No!

You do not get it. They are not fugitives..They have been tried by people that committed treason lol. The laws were also.altered to.suit. There charges are not legal or recognised simple.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Media1 said:

You do not get it. They are not fugitives..They have been tried by people that committed treason lol. The laws were also.altered to.suit. There charges are not legal or recognised simple.

This is a Thai story and won't be the last 

4 minutes ago, Media1 said:

No you don't get it, analyse the key words / points in your comment, maybe (if you wanted to, which is very doubtful) you might see a different reality.  

Bye.

8 hours ago, yellowboat said:

Only neither she or her cooked brother can stand in an election as they're both convicted criminals on the run and banned.

Another stooge heading up paid crony MP's and being Skyped with commands? Surely not.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Media1 said:

Wrong. The judges aren't politicians. 

The only people who don't recognize them are Shin  supporters. 

What law was altered to charge Thaksin? He violated a law that existed because he considered himself above the law and thought he could bribe his way out when being tried. Yingluck never actually defended the negligence, or explained why she never turned up to chair the meetings she appointed herself to chair; why she never ensured the fraudulent G2G deals weren't cancelled; and why she repeatedly insisted there was no fraud before sacking a minister............ for fraud.

The reality is that foreign governments know just how corrupt and crooked the Shins are. That's why not one single country or government as actually supported them.