Help police catch this thief!

rooster59

Help police catch this thief!

27867391_2050254245246036_1342386482111954581_n.jpg

Image: We Love Pattaya page on Facebook

This is the face of a thief preying on tourists in Pattaya.

Of perhaps middle eastern appearance he has been caught on CCTV stealing from tourists in the Central Pattaya and South Pattaya areas.

His modus operandi is to stroll around watching for people who leave things like notebooks or bags on the floor at restaurants and coffee shops.

He comes up from behind and takes the items.

If you know where he lives or have information that may lead to his arrest you are ask to call either of the following:

Pol Lt Col Thananon Athipansree 098 995 5154
Pol Capt Nathakorn Janlort 088 524 3535

The news item featured on the We Love Pattaya page on Facebook.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-02-17

1 minute ago, samsensam said:

if we're reporting crime to help police here we go... there's a lot of illegal prostitution going on in pattaya and nana/ patpong areas of bangkok, as well as market and street sellers selling fake designer goods. do i get a reward for helping the police with their enquiries?

Are the Police offering an award for that information ?

I have seen placards with a phone number to call , to report any fake goods being sold , but I dont know if there is a reward being offered , you could call that number to find out whether you will get a reward

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

This scumbag I see meny times on beach road 

So police you can just wait for him on beach in front of Mike shopping mail and for sure you will get him

You're assuming they will be bothered to arrest him. Why do you think they are making a public appeal? 

Edited by SpeakeasyThai
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Could be that they want to catch him and arrest him ?

For what other reason would they make a public appeal ?

it was on "facebook" so now they have to make it look like they are doing something, and the easiest thing it to let the keyboard warriors to do their work for them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, samsensam said:

if we're reporting crime to help police here we go... there's a lot of illegal prostitution going on in pattaya and nana/ patpong areas of bangkok, as well as market and street sellers selling fake designer goods. do i get a reward for helping the police with their enquiries?

..did you copy/paste from 1970.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, samsensam said:

yes we know all that but this guy is scum so help the police rather than be a total critic!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sanemax said:

Are the Police offering an award for that information ?

I have seen placards with a phone number to call , to report any fake goods being sold , but I dont know if there is a reward being offered , you could call that number to find out whether you will get a reward

wow I hope your valuables get taken by this scum. Then we and I will read your next post. Which will start off with. "please please help me SOMEBODY ANYBODY"!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, samsensam said:

these you mentioned is not real crimes as there is not real victims, if focuse on these Thailand can become like western "democracies" which is not good in my opinion

I am to assist the authorities to catch this problem tourist so that the problem tourist can be encouraged to pass up the correct amount of ill gotten gains as his punishment?  I'm not sure that the outcome will be as I expect probably. 

46 minutes ago, wavemanwww said:

wow I hope your valuables get taken by this scum. Then we and I will read your next post. Which will start off with. "please please help me SOMEBODY ANYBODY"!

Do read the post too which I was replying to, before you get angry with me 

5 hours ago, champers said:

Don't all visitors entering Thailand by air have their photo taken at immigration? Don't we all complete a TM6 to notify where we are staying? Why, if not to be able to be located in an instance such as this?

Perhaps professional thieves travel on false passports and give false names and addresses on the various documents?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, samsensam said:

Maybe just stick to the topic. They are after 1 thief. Thrives specially foreign are not well liked here at all

1 hour ago, tinca tinca said:

so why you NOT call the numbers in this report ???

Why?? 

I don't get involved in any things here in Thailand to dangerous 

And I am not  looking for problems if I was I will start show police all the overstay foreigners in Pattaya 

But better have low profile and enjoy my life