Help police catch this thief!

rooster59

51 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Perhaps professional thieves travel on false passports and give false names and addresses on the various documents?

He is a petty, opportunistic thief, not James Bond. What about his photo, or do you think he has changed his features with plastic surgery?

17 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Why?? 

I don't get involved in any things here in Thailand to dangerous 

And I am not  looking for problems if I was I will start show police all the overstay foreigners in Pattaya 

But better have low profile and enjoy my life 

"...if I was I will start show police all the overstay foreigners in Pattaya..."

You know them all?

RE - His modus operandi is to stroll around watching for people who leave things like notebooks or bags on the floor at restaurants and coffee shops.

With all the different technical features theese days e.g locate my phone/notebook/computer it should be easy to track the items sold or unsold which again would lead to him in one way or another....:coffee1:

14 hours ago, samsensam said:

there's a lot of illegal prostitution going on in pattaya and nana/ patpong areas of bangkok, as well as market and street sellers selling fake designer goods.

Don't even think about it!!!

Not unless you want to be looking over your shoulder the rest of your life, lol.

And no , it won't be the Thais you will need to worry about.

LeoTex

Just a way of the Thai Leaders to initiate face regonition all under the guise of national security. Why national security? To save tourism their main money maker. If your stupid enough to get ripped off by this jerk, then learn your lesson. So yes, better to help the fuzz so one less point for them to go camera recognition crazy and devaluation privacy, what’s left of it here.