Thai ex-PM Thaksin calls for party unity ahead of promised election

snoop1130

13 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

I don’t know and you don’t know so why speculate. The Act have all the provisions on donations from 10k to 10m Baht and full details of donors. You can’t prove it. Just leave it as that. 

I cant prove it, and I wont leave it at that because that is what we do here at this forum is speculate. We never have hard evidence unless the court proves something like YL her negligence and then even some while this is proven in court don't believe it. 

So I keep speculating and think there is enough reasons to suspect Thaksin paying them off as there is no other way for him to control them otherwise.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bangrak said:

Khun Eric, I don't know whether Robblock is able to prove it. But can you show your ... Thaksin (what is he to you in the end, paying some salary to you?) didn't, via some of the many hidden sideways so typical for him, hasn't made such donations?

Aren't you 'speculating' he didn't, as part of the Shins' propaganda machine?

I don't think Eric is getting money from the Shins. 

But I do think Eric like me speculates a lot about things so I don't agree with him saying it did not happen because I can't prove it. There is a high chance this is happening all logic points to it. 

• Like 1

On 2/19/2018 at 6:01 AM, robblok said:

Wow.. taking one egocentric clown more serious than an other egocentric clown.. what an achievement.  I would not mind them both disappearing. (and taking Suthep and Charlem with them and Prawit) Think that would clean up a lot.

Let's hope there is an election soon. Let's hope that a true leader with good intent emerges and the Thai people see through the clouds of BS that inevitably will be spewed and get the right person in the right position. And the clouds will open and Baht will rain down on us all, we will live forever in harmony and joy...yes, I know, but I just have to dream once in a while because this mess is so depressing.

• Like 1