No thanks for the memory! Bangkok cabby masturbates all the way to the airport

webfact

No thanks for the memory! Bangkok cabby masturbates all the way to the airport

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTA4NC81NDIzNTA2L25ld3MwNC5qcGc=.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Sanook reported that a young US woman had a scary experience when her taxi driver masturbated all the way to Suvarnabhumi airport early Wednesday morning.

Taylor, 26, had hailed the cab after leaving her Khao Sarn hotel in the early hours of the morning. She was heading back to America after a holiday.

She sat in the back on the left side.

But the driver soon got his penis out and began playing with himself. She didn't dare say anything fearing trouble.

He climaxed as they neared the airport.

She exited the cab quickly on arrival and had the presence of mind to take a picture of the cab.

Once inside the airport she immediately went to the police who quickly found the driver still in his cab in a waiting area on the second floor of the airport.

She pointed at him to complete identification formalities and he admitted what he had done.

He said he thought she couldn't see him. He had come over all horny after seeing a western woman in his cab, he explained.

He was charged with lewd behavior in public and detained.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-02-22

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

The land department should ad another driving restriction to it's law book, No maseterbation

while operating a motor vehicle, with the pinus obstruction the operation of the steering wheel...

Sigh.

I had a taxi driver start stroking off back in 2002.

it didn't take much to trigger it off.......he asked me what thai I knew.......when I replied "chuck wow".......about 30 secs later he said "farang look" and pointed to his groin.......I looked over and sure enough he was pulling his budgie.

• Haha 1