No thanks for the memory! Bangkok cabby masturbates all the way to the airport

webfact

7 hours ago, Polaky said:

Jerky story, I wonder what he will be charged with and will he go down on the sex offenders list?.

As can be seen in the photo, he was dutifully waiing, so as as an, otherwise, jai dee Thai citizen, he was let go with an admonition - TiT. Lucky, that he didn't smoke a cigarette in the taxi; then he might have been in real trouble...  :smile:

5 hours ago, jaiyen said:

He was doing it from Khao San Road and finished near the airport !!  Thats a very long time for a tug !  Must do it a lot !!  

Probably just a few hours before, in front of schoolgirls, just like his colleague not so long ago. Makes you wonder what kind of perverts (are allowed to) drive Bangkok taxis.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

There's a reason why the handshake is not common in Thailand. When using a public toilet, I see only about 50% washing their hands, and of those only a small minority use soap. :sick:

Which is why you use forearm or paper to open a door on the way out. A lot of people are dirty.

9 hours ago, Polaky said:

Jerky story, I wonder what he will be charged with and will he go down on the sex offenders list?.

Please don't quote me on this, but I have a sneaking suspicion he was charged with lewd behaviour in  public 

Edited by oldlakey

5 hours ago, ScotBkk said:

“Above all others I really pity the homeless: where can they go to masturbate?”

As we just heard, in Thailand at least, they become taxi drivers! :smile:

They not only get a roof, a place to sleep, and storage room for their stuff, machete, etc., but also plenty of objects (i.e. subjects) to masturbate at. No "Playboy"? - Never mind masturbate when a blonde girl or schoolgirl sits in the taxi...

• Haha 1