Police chief Chakthip says he knew who is the real owner of the 30-million-baht lottery tickets

webfact

8 hours ago, mercman24 said:

i lost my lottery tickets, pretty sure i recognise those numbers. cause its the girlfriends birthday , i must get my claim in, (ok so she has got 2 birthdays )

And when you combine all of those numbers, and mix em up a bit... winner winner every time!

9 hours ago, mercman24 said:

i lost my lottery tickets, pretty sure i recognise those numbers. cause its the girlfriends birthday , i must get my claim in, (ok so she has got 2 birthdays )

You should play golf and have a Caddie ... amazing how many birthdays they have each year ..............

I'm really surprised they haven't reported how much of the original prize winning given to the retired police officer can be recovered.

I'm sure he first had a large celebratory party with an open bar, then paid off his personal debts, then some of his family's debts, bought a new car, gifts to the new girlfriend...

I doubt the Thai Lottery is going to give 30 Million Baht to the teacher and bill the ex-police officer if he loses in court. Probably easier all around to say the money has already been given to the winner and close the case.

And get invited to another celebratory party.