French Maran Chickens

Marc Frederic

Hi Marc! 

Unfortunately I can't give you any concrete advice about buying French Maran chickens, but there is a group on Facebook called "Backyard chickens Thailand". https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481687865460474/ One of the members there might have what you're looking for or may be able to point you in the right direction. 

Good luck! 

Why have you decided on that breed?  I don't think they would tolerate the heat well over here.. especially in the hot season.  

Do you want the birds for meat or eggs or both?

I know a place in Chiang Mai where they have lots of different breeds, mostly ornamental, but some meat and egg laying breeds.  Have to big breeds too like Brahma for example. 

On 27/02/2018 at 3:54 PM, djayz said:

Hi Marc! 

Unfortunately I can't give you any concrete advice about buying French Maran chickens, but there is a group on Facebook called "Backyard chickens Thailand". https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481687865460474/ One of the members there might have what you're looking for or may be able to point you in the right direction. 

Good luck! 

Thank you very much I’ll follow your advise!

On 27/02/2018 at 4:01 PM, jak2002003 said:

Why have you decided on that breed?  I don't think they would tolerate the heat well over here.. especially in the hot season.  

Do you want the birds for meat or eggs or both?

I know a place in Chiang Mai where they have lots of different breeds, mostly ornamental, but some meat and egg laying breeds.  Have to big breeds too like Brahma for example.