Retirement extension with Reentry Permit outside Bangkok

Hi,

I got a retirement extension and exit reentry permit in Nakon Sithammarat, then flew out of Thailand from Bangkok. Two questions if someone can help please:

1. When I go back and stay a few weeks in Bangkok first do I need to do a home address report at Chaeng Wattana again for my Bangkok home since I last went to Nakorn IO before or does my new airport arrival card/imm check with address in Bangkok take care of this?

2. What if I was to travel thro Bangkok from airport by road an onto Nakon day I landed in Bangkok, should I put the Nakon address on the TM arrival card and/or do I need to report again within 24 hours of arrival at Nakon?

Thanks

Put the address of whichever you consider your primary residence on the TM6. Since your retirement extension was issued against provenance of the NST domicile, it's probably wiser to use that address.

Not sure how much of a hard-on the NST IO have for TM30's and the like. I think ubonjoe probably has some recollection and post here to advise.

My understanding of the whole TM28/30 malarkey is the address provided on the TM6 is not used to update your residential status on the immigration database at your point of entry.

Either way, I don't think the CW IO are hot-to-trot on Bangkok transients.

Thanks guys. That helps me understand it all I think.

I think I'll put Bangkok as my main address on TM6 when I fly in as it is really where I will spend more time. Then do a TM30 when I go to NST and possibly another yearly extension if I can at NST if time fits.

I often travel to NST to my wifes parents home and last time did the TM30 and a yearly extension with exit/reentry there as its easier than Bangkok to do time wise.