it just aint good for my health....the late hours....the heart attacks :D

in the end....just like the team.....I survived :D

Bolton 2 : 3 Arsenal

I think Im gonna give up on watching the EPL :o

it just aint good for my health....the late hours....the heart attacks :D

in the end....just like the team.....I survived :D

Bolton 2 : 3 Arsenal

:D

Very, very lucky. Bolton should have killed the game off when they were 2-0 up. Watching it with Fletch last night, and I said that they could regret those missed chances when they were very dominant at the beginning of the Second half. In fact Bolton played very well for the first 55-60 minutes, but then totally lost the plot.

Arsenal were pretty poor in general as well, and the difference between Utd and Arsenal was even more noticeable after watching Utd tear Villa to shreds.

Bolton are now doomed IMO.

be a Gooner, be a giver

arsenal partners to raise funds for autism :o im so proud of my team :D

Arsenal, TreeHouse and World Autism Awareness Day

This season, Arsenal has pledged to raise £250,000 to fund sports facilities at TreeHouse's new National Centre for Autism Education in North London. So far, the response from supporters, players and staff has been incredible. With a little more help, we'll get there!

Our partnership is also about raising awareness and building understanding. Autism is an "invisible" disorder and even though one child in 100 in the UK is now diagnosed with autism, few of us can imagine its impact on the lives of individuals with autism and their families. For those families, real understanding from the community can make a big difference.

By making a donation on this very special day - World Autism Awareness Day - you will be acknowledging the need for greater understanding and ultimately, helping TreeHouse to transform the lives of far more children with autism, and the lives of their families, through education.

Thank you from the bottoms of our hearts. From the Children, Staff and Parents of TreeHouse.

Supporting World Autism Awareness Day

source: http://www.justgiving.com/beagoonerbeagiver

you can also donate

be a Gooner, be a giver

arsenal partners to raise funds for autism :o im so proud of my team :D

Arsenal, TreeHouse and World Autism Awareness Day

This season, Arsenal has pledged to raise £250,000 to fund sports facilities at TreeHouse's new National Centre for Autism Education in North London. So far, the response from supporters, players and staff has been incredible. With a little more help, we'll get there!

Our partnership is also about raising awareness and building understanding. Autism is an "invisible" disorder and even though one child in 100 in the UK is now diagnosed with autism, few of us can imagine its impact on the lives of individuals with autism and their families. For those families, real understanding from the community can make a big difference.

By making a donation on this very special day - World Autism Awareness Day - you will be acknowledging the need for greater understanding and ultimately, helping TreeHouse to transform the lives of far more children with autism, and the lives of their families, through education.

Thank you from the bottoms of our hearts. From the Children, Staff and Parents of TreeHouse.

Supporting World Autism Awareness Day

source: http://www.justgiving.com/beagoonerbeagiver

you can also donate

Good for them, anything that creates more awareness of Spectrum Disorders is a good thing in my book. I've worked in that field, and have seen the impact that this disorder has upon the child with Autism and the families.

Nice to hear players doing something positive!!!

cheers MrToad.

now...

what they say about Arsene's 'obsession' :D

The Champions League remains Arsenal's version of the holy grail. If you called it Arsène Wenger's obsession then the man himself would not disagree.

The Frenchman led Arsenal to within 13 minutes of lifting the trophy in 2006. [i have a story about staying up watching that game :o but cant say it here] But, remember, that was the first year in their history that the north London side had got past the Quarter-Finals. This evening, Wenger's men attempt to put one foot in this season's Semis when they entertain Liverpool at Emirates Stadium in the first leg of the last eight.

Speaking ahead of the weekend, the Frenchman said the describing his Champions League desire as ‘an obsession’ was "not unfair".

"I want it and, of course, the Club want to have it," he agreed. "It is missing. For me there is only one European trophy. The Champions League is the prestigious one. We have a good opportunity to come back in it now. We were in the Final in 2006 and we can come again.

“I've looked back at that Final. We had the chances to score the second goal to kill off Barcelona. “We were caught on the goal when they equalised and were a bit unlucky. But I feel this game was there to be taken if we had got a second goal. We had chances to do that. In a Final it is like that. But you don’t stop a team who has the quality on a longer term. "Certainly one English team, if not two, will be in the Final this year. This Club has never won it and it is a big club. But you take Real Madrid, they have invested 575 Euros [??ermmm..typo?] in the last four years yet they have never got past the last 16. And they are Real Madrid.

“That tells you there is no guarantee. The competition is a cup competition at the top level. You have big clubs like Barcelona who have won it twice in the whole history of the club. It is difficult to win and luck makes the difference."

That said, Wenger is not going to admonish himself (or do something much worse) if he fails to land Europe's biggest prize. At his pre-match press conference on Tuesday the manager was asked if he'd be 'devastated' if he did not win Champions League during his career.

"I don't know," the Frenchman replied. "I will come back just before I die and will tell you how hard it is has been. If you ask me whether I want to win it, I'd say 'yes, of course'. How much? If I stopped my career would I think 'do I commit suicide, because I haven't won the Champions League'. Well I'd hope not.

“Mainly because I really hope I'll have won it by then!”

source: Arsenal.com

[i think they need an editor...I might apply :D]

so scousemouse....wanna watch it together?? :D wine on me ....... will save the bubbly for next round :D

cheers MrToad.

now...

what they say about Arsene's 'obsession' :D

The Champions League remains Arsenal's version of the holy grail. If you called it Arsène Wenger's obsession then the man himself would not disagree.

The Frenchman led Arsenal to within 13 minutes of lifting the trophy in 2006. [i have a story about staying up watching that game :D but cant say it here] But, remember, that was the first year in their history that the north London side had got past the Quarter-Finals. This evening, Wenger's men attempt to put one foot in this season's Semis when they entertain Liverpool at Emirates Stadium in the first leg of the last eight.

Speaking ahead of the weekend, the Frenchman said the describing his Champions League desire as 'an obsession' was "not unfair".

"I want it and, of course, the Club want to have it," he agreed. "It is missing. For me there is only one European trophy. The Champions League is the prestigious one. We have a good opportunity to come back in it now. We were in the Final in 2006 and we can come again.

"I've looked back at that Final. We had the chances to score the second goal to kill off Barcelona. "We were caught on the goal when they equalised and were a bit unlucky. But I feel this game was there to be taken if we had got a second goal. We had chances to do that. In a Final it is like that. But you don't stop a team who has the quality on a longer term. "Certainly one English team, if not two, will be in the Final this year. This Club has never won it and it is a big club. But you take Real Madrid, they have invested 575 Euros [??ermmm..typo?] in the last four years yet they have never got past the last 16. And they are Real Madrid.

"That tells you there is no guarantee. The competition is a cup competition at the top level. You have big clubs like Barcelona who have won it twice in the whole history of the club. It is difficult to win and luck makes the difference."

That said, Wenger is not going to admonish himself (or do something much worse) if he fails to land Europe's biggest prize. At his pre-match press conference on Tuesday the manager was asked if he'd be 'devastated' if he did not win Champions League during his career.

"I don't know," the Frenchman replied. "I will come back just before I die and will tell you how hard it is has been. If you ask me whether I want to win it, I'd say 'yes, of course'. How much? If I stopped my career would I think 'do I commit suicide, because I haven't won the Champions League'. Well I'd hope not.

"Mainly because I really hope I'll have won it by then!"

source: Arsenal.com

[i think they need an editor...I might apply :D ]

so scousemouse....wanna watch it together?? :D wine on me ....... will save the bubbly for next round :D

I'll watch the game with you mig , but I'll be drinking Leo if thats alright .......... but we'll still save the bubbly for the next round B) .

Predictions then mig ?? :o ..... I'm going for an entertaining 0-0 tonight followed by a 2-0 win for Liverpool at Anfield in the second leg :D .

i aint sayin nuffin scousy-mousy

:o:D

my trouble though is...i just searched the cable program site and dont see the games listed??:D will check again...but for sure we're looking at 6am kickoff....by the time it ends i have to be rushing straight to work. should be a fun day NOT :D

ok found it....5.30am start ..ends 7.45...just enough time to shower and head out the door..... LOL better be a good game!

Edited by MiG16

:o whats this....from last year???

even Ive moved on since hahaha

anyway..good game vs the 'pool

good game but bad finish!

we had more possession, more chances, more shots, just not enough goals!

ohh and i just noticed siam there is banned?? was it for messing with Arsenal? :D

No, it was for fookin with me....! :o

redrus

It was pretty inevitable that is was going to happen.

93minutes ...no change in score :o

need to win all games from now on!!

Hate to say it Mig, uit it's all over for you're team now, far too many drawn games. It's a two horse race between Chelsea and Man Utd.

ohh and i just noticed siam there is banned?? was it for messing with Arsenal? :D

No, it was for fookin with me....! :D

redrus

It was pretty inevitable that is was going to happen.

Yeh, the silly little boy had resorted to sending me annoying PMs :o

93minutes ...no change in score :o

need to win all games from now on!!

Hate to say it Mig, uit it's all over for you're team now, far too many drawn games. It's a two horse race between Chelsea and Man Utd.

Sorry MiG16, have to agree. And the way my tem is performing right now, they aint doing Utd any favours.

macclad.... :o

for the record let it show that yes we ARE still eyeing and got our goals set for the 2 trophies.... EPL and the Champions league.

so it will be hard, so we may or may not get them. but I expect no less from a good manager. Id be disappointed if he said, yes thats it for us, lets wait for next season. as a manager it is his job to encourage the players, and you can only do that by believing in the team. no matter the odds. call me crazy with telepathic powers or whatever, but ive noticed on days when I watch the game and we are losing and time is running out....i can either feel confident we will come back, or i despair. on days that I despair, we do tend to lose. on days that I remain confident even when theres only 2 minutes left, we have come back to win. (Mr.toad..this explains what I mean when I say the days I dont watch arsenal, we tend to lose....cos I cant send my telepathic confidence in the team to them :D)

it seemed ages ago at the start of the season when we lost Henry and everyone was telling me Arsenal is doomed for the season. back then I may have been worried too, yet I put on a brave face and told everyone off :D in a way I did have to believe in what I was saying though.....

exactly what Arsene has to do now. show the team, himself, and everyone else, that he still believes the team will get our 2 trophies

and thats what I will contest too as well :D

woohooo to the Gunners!!

macclad.... :o

for the record let it show that yes we ARE still eyeing and got our goals set for the 2 trophies.... EPL and the Champions league.

so it will be hard, so we may or may not get them. but I expect no less from a good manager. Id be disappointed if he said, yes thats it for us, lets wait for next season. as a manager it is his job to encourage the players, and you can only do that by believing in the team. no matter the odds. call me crazy with telepathic powers or whatever, but ive noticed on days when I watch the game and we are losing and time is running out....i can either feel confident we will come back, or i despair. on days that I despair, we do tend to lose. on days that I remain confident even when theres only 2 minutes left, we have come back to win. (Mr.toad..this explains what I mean when I say the days I dont watch arsenal, we tend to lose....cos I cant send my telepathic confidence in the team to them :D)

it seemed ages ago at the start of the season when we lost Henry and everyone was telling me Arsenal is doomed for the season. back then I may have been worried too, yet I put on a brave face and told everyone off :D in a way I did have to believe in what I was saying though.....

exactly what Arsene has to do now. show the team, himself, and everyone else, that he still believes the team will get our 2 trophies

and thats what I will contest to as well :D

woohooo to the Gunners!!