Arsenal

MiG16

Are you lot all singing praise on here already ? Look you have not even won every game against lets face it some very shitty teams, I have taken a look at ya fixtures in November and we shall see where you are by the end of them....my guess is fighting for fourth hahahaha. Chels are going teach you a few lessons on the 30th and I am going to be there ot see it.

bring them on I say :D

and yes braving...see you on 30th :D

meantime it is Hull and another 4.30am for me.....

Mrtoad - on the 1st we play Stoke

but ManU only on 8th. I might be back in Bkk for the 8th too though........so....do I sit and watch nervously at home by myself, or do I dare to venture out and watch it amidst the ManU boys :o its worth the risk to be there when we win HAHA

Are you lot all singing praise on here already ? Look you have not even won every game against lets face it some very shitty teams, I have taken a look at ya fixtures in November and we shall see where you are by the end of them....my guess is fighting for fourth hahahaha. Chels are going teach you a few lessons on the 30th and I am going to be there ot see it.

Ohh man, where is your sense of humor.

We're just having a bit of harmless fun here and let's face it, enjoying the moment.

Arsenal tops and Tottenham dead last !!!!!!!!!!

cheers

onzestan

Ohh man, where is your sense of humor.

We're just having a bit of harmless fun here and let's face it, enjoying the moment.

Arsenal tops and Tottenham dead last !!!!!!!!!!

cheers

onzestan

Ill drink to spuds being last heheheheheh muppets think they could break into the top 4 hahahahah

but ManU only on 8th. I might be back in Bkk for the 8th too though........so....do I sit and watch nervously at home by myself, or do I dare to venture out and watch it amidst the ManU boys :o its worth the risk to be there when we win HAHA

Come on The Tigers! You've surprised the doomsayers already, spike the Gunners tonight!

Live up to the old expression:'Hull, hel_l and Halifax!'

Well it's on at 11.30pm here.

The problem is trying to stay awake having to watch other teams first. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooring!!!!

Have fun

onzestan

Great game there guys, really setting the EPL on fire with this sexy football :D:D:D Good luck

Can someone tell me who is top of the table ? .........................thought so shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hahahahaahaha I agree with you BB, maybe they should of played the kids in this game!

Mig, I hope you wasn't up really to watch this shambles? :o

this is a very quite thread this w/e,i wonder why.........

For the first time since I left in 1973 I wish I'd been in a pub in Hull on Saturday night.

If things carry on like this I'll have to start a Hull thread of its own, the moderators will have to make sure though that no one uses any definite or indefinite articles, cos 'eh up by gum, folks up there speak straight, salt of earth, talking to our kid in pub last night he said Tigers can match any southern toffs, take ball off their twinkly toes and in back of net before you've time to swallow chip butty.'

this is a very quite thread this w/e,i wonder why.........

LOL quiet?? what are you talking about?

its been more busy than it has been in 2 years. but Ive come to expect that...any time we lose is when all 'the others' will come in here :o

speaking of gracious, who has time for being gracious :D its more fun being a sour grape loser :( MrToad will vouch and tell you all what a bad loser I am :D by the way MrToady - have another story for you HAHA I think you will love it.........

Ive been quiet cos still in recovery from the shock. :D (no comment about the performance......)

unfortunately, as Ive noticed any time I miss a game they seem to lose sighhhhhh Saturday there I was with TV on, watched all the other boring games starting from 9pm, then midnight, then came 2.30am...and next thing I know it was 7am :D

(I obviously missed too many games in the last season :D)

you'll never win anything with kids. :D

I recall awell known ex-Liverpool player and now BBC pundit saying that about Man Utd a few years back.

that was kind of the tongue-in-cheek reference toady. :D

:o

I reckon though on this one stevie, you are right. I just can't see them winning the league. They play nice football, but it's about getting results when the going get's a bit tougher, and I just see that they have any real natural leaders. Gallas is in no way a "captain'.

:o

I reckon though on this one stevie, you are right. I just can't see them winning the league. They play nice football, but it's about getting results when the going get's a bit tougher, and I just see that they have any real natural leaders. Gallas is in no way a "captain'.

my gooner mates say exactly that, that they're great to watch but that they lack experience and leadership when their backs are against a wall. pace, ability and technique of the young squad is generally good enough against most sides, but for the real crunchtime you must have some old heads and some attitude in there.

What is funny is that those guys on Football focus (steve liverpool macker) predicted a 5-0 trashing of the Tigers.

Mind you, he also predicted Wigan to beat Man City.

Eat your words my friend, he was right on that one :D:o:D

cheers

onzestan

Hey Onz:

he had 10 games to get one right, even I could manage those odds. But being out by 7or 8 goals on one game is a big miss. :D:(:D

Cheers

alright, so they seem to be doing some roller coaster thing these last 2 weeks. sighhhh

wasnt the best of result in the EPL this weekend huh

ok, who am I trying to kid.....was a terrible game! sighhhhh

a draw at whistle time. sighhhhh

alright, so they seem to be doing some roller coaster thing these last 2 weeks. sighhhh

and a lucky draw at that, but I guess you already new that, :o

You don't seem to be doing well against the minnows. :D At least you can comfort yourself by the fact that Spurs are doing even worse. :o