Arsenal

MiG16

yep got what we deserved, totally outplayed.

defence an <deleted> disgrace!

messi mesmerising and unstoppable.

as for bentner, dont know why wenger didnt play eduardo from the start, hes got skill, pace and can cause all sorts of problems running with the ball at his feet. especially as barca were without puyol and piquet tonight.

because he's a physical presence and without puyol and pique you might have got something from a dead ball. plus you need a hold-up player at the nou camp and bendtner, crap as he is, is still better at that than eduardo.

i'm going to stick my neck out here and say that messi lad might have a future in the game. inter are going to try and boot the <deleted> out of him in the semi though.

Without doubt, a supreme performance from Barca last night, although they certainly know how to play for fouls. Sergio seemed like the worst culprit, going down into a tumble at every chance. Much of the time, the ref, possibly mesmerized by their play like the rest of us, played into their hands.

with no strikers, then Song added to the injury list, and

defence an <deleted> disgrace!

even I have to admit our chances were slim (ofcourse I wouldnt have admitted it openly prior to the game)

Bunch of gutless, numpty nuts. One favour we want from you and you bladdy well bottled it. :)

from JacknDanny

Spurs bottle it, and now the 4th place is ours to lose!!!!

Why is it that when a team gets beaten, then according to the City lot "they bottled it" not that they got beaten by a better team or they perhaps they had a off day, i look forward to the day that City "bottle it" :D

Why is it that when a team gets beaten, then according to the City lot "they bottled it" not that they got beaten by a better team or they perhaps they had a off day,

OK then alfie, well done to Spurs, as they were the better team :)

i look forward to the day that City "bottle it" :D

Hopefully that won't be on the 5th May :D

Why is it that when a team gets beaten, then according to the City lot "they bottled it" not that they got beaten by a better team or they perhaps they had a off day,

i look forward to the day that City "bottle it" :D

Hopefully that won't be on the 5th May :D

Actually, no I take that back. I didn't watch the match but just looked at Skysports.

Spurs-------------------Arsenal

5---- Shots on Target------ 6

3---- Shots off Target------ 9

7---- Blocked Shots--------- 8

33.6--Possession---------- 66.4

37.9-Territorial Advantage--62.1

Those facts certainly don't add up to Spurs being the better team Alfie. Lucky team maybe :D

OK then alfie, well done to Spurs, as they were the better team :D

Actually, no I take that back. I didn't watch the match but just looked at Skysports.

Spurs-------------------Arsenal

5---- Shots on Target------ 6

3---- Shots off Target------ 9

7---- Blocked Shots--------- 8

33.6--Possession---------- 66.4

37.9-Territorial Advantage--62.1

Those facts certainly don't add up to Spurs being the better team Alfie. Lucky team maybe :D

Where did i say that Spurs were the better team ? your the only one who said we where the better team and that was without watching the game :) .

This Mob are worse than yours Alf, won't see a Gooner contributing to this Thread until the next time they win i would have thouhgt..

Yeah hilarious innit! :)

Sky News are reporting that a cloud of dust has closed all UK airports and is threatening the weekends sporting fixtures. Police have arrested the Emirates trophey cabinet cleaners in connection with the incident.

This Mob are worse than yours Alf, won't see a Gooner contributing to this Thread until the next time they win i would have thouhgt..

schhooooh,!!, this is a library

maybe they are alll in a secret meeting ,planning on how to make an effort in the fa cup next season

OK then alfie, well done to Spurs, as they were the better team :D

Where did i say that Spurs were the better team ? your the only one who said we where the better team and that was without watching the game :) .

You insinuated it though Alfie and I took it in, until I saw the facts. :D

Its true Arsenal had way more possession but they couldn't find any way through our defence until Van Persie started. And then Gomes proved his worth.

Their defence were disorganised by comparison and we deserved our goals. :)

You insinuated it though Alfie and I took it in, until I saw the facts. :)

I was just generalizing BJ, i wasn't specificly talking about the Spurs Arse game as i also mentioned the Sund Spurs game in the original post, i was just trying to make a point that there are many reasons why a team might lose a game and that "bottling it" is probaly the wrong description IMHO.

Its true Arsenal had way more possession but they couldn't find any way through our defence until Van Persie started. And then Gomes proved his worth.

Their defence were disorganised by comparison and we deserved our goals. :)

How can Arsenals defence be good with souless camp(bellend) there.He is a joke and needs to retire quick.

Was overjoyed to see spurs be too good for the noballs Arsenal.Yet again Wenger has cocked up the season by having players that have no bottle,and thats why he bought soul camp to kcik the opposition,but he seems toi have lost his eyesight too.

The Arsenal thread is quieter than theur stadium.

Earlier this season Wenger promised the shareholders at their AGM that there would be silverware :)

Have to say though, i was impressed with the way Van Persie played coming back from such a long break.

Earlier this season Wenger promised the shareholders at their AGM that there would be silverware :)

Have to say though, i was impressed with the way Van Persie played coming back from such a long break.

Have to agree,Van Persie is quality,and tough too,unlike most of the Arsenal squad

Have to agree,Van Persie is quality,and tough too,unlike most of the Arsenal squad

They get the girlie thing from Sol :D Obviously i'm keen to see their continued failure but if they decided to man up a bit they could be very good

If ever there was ever a case for a player to prove a chairmen wrong then this is it..........

Fabregas has been left deeply upset by Arsenal chairman Peter Hill-Wood's comments about him not being good enough to get into the Barcelona team.

Barcelona promise not to bid for Cesc this summer, says Hill-Wood

And it comes on top of Barcelona denying Hill-Wood's other claim that a "gentlemen's agreement" is in place meaning the Spanish giants would not try to sign Fabregas this summer.

Perhaps this is his way of making sure that Fabregas leaves this summer and i for one will be greatly disapointed :) .

Huh - us Arsenal fans go for a period of quiet mourning and the thread gets taken over by a bunch of monkeys wanting to dance on our grave! :)

Still, if you found us crowing or making mischief on your own threads I guess we deserve it. Have you ..?

Huh - us Arsenal fans go for a period of quiet mourning and the thread gets taken over by a bunch of monkeys wanting to dance on our grave! :D

Still, if you found us crowing or making mischief on your own threads I guess we deserve it. Have you ..?

No you have'nt, but as they say at the Emirates stadium, "silence is golden" :)